October 16th: What a Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
The world became a better place on October16th. It's the day that Pamnock and Buck Jones wereborn. What a difference these two have made in theworld. Quite the coincidence that they happened to share thesame birthday.

Pam andBuck, we all love you dearly here. You havetaught us so much and given us the comfort of your love when thingsweren't too good. God Bless You on your birthdaythe way He has blessed us by bringing you into our lives.

Happy - Happy Birthday, Dear Friends. Here's to another greatyear of health, happiness, laughter, and love. I hope youfeel our love and appreciation for you.

-Carolyn

Happy bday to both of you!!!! I hope someone bakes you guys a yummy cake!!!!

Cristy

**ahem**ahem**mi mi mi miiiii**ahem**

Happy birthday to you/Happy birthday to you/Happy birrrthdaay Pamnock and Buck Jooonnes/ Happy birthday to yoooouuu.

And many moooorrrre

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! :) And thank you for the beautiful card from my angel Carolyn!

No cake for me -- I'll be judging a Mini Rex specialty show on Saturday.

I have receiveda most wonderful gift just in time for mybirthday -- my brother is home on a short leave from Baghdad and we aretaking a trip to see him tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! (I am soexcited). I try not to dwell on the factthat he'll be returning to Baghdad for at least another year :(

Pam

5.gif
Happy Birthday, you two wonderful people. Hope your day is Magic

Jan, Pernod and Perry

The 16th should be some type of Bunny Holiday with it being Buck and Pam's birthday.

That's an adorable picture, Jan.

Wish I understood what "a bouncy popcorn kits in a box from your finestGC" meant. :? I bet it's really good whatever it is. :)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Wish I understood what "a bouncy popcorn kits in a box from your finest GC" meant. :? I bet it's really good whatever it is. :)

-Carolyn

It refers to how the little bunnies jump about in the nestbox likepopcorn popping :) Even cuter when it's the little whitedwarf hotots popping like popcorn.

"GC" -- You probably got that part -- but for whoever didn't -- "Grand Champion"

Pam

Awww what a sweet thing to wish to you. (Nice Job, Sunshine! :)) Thanks for explaning it, My Friend.

Turns out I spoke to the Mayor of Tucker Town and he has declared October 16th a Holiday!

Fiiieeestaaaa!

Good food, desert and fun will be had that day in Tucker Town.

-Carolyn

Back