October 16th: What a Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy birthday pam and buck!!!

hey, if the 16 is a national holiday, does that mean i can skip myPSATs? o:) i could say it was for religious reasons....the religion ofrabbitry :D

dreamgal042 wrote:
happy birthday pam and buck!!!

hey, if the 16 is a national holiday, does that mean i can skip myPSATs? o:) i could say it was for religious reasons....the religion ofrabbitry :D

In Tucker Town, most definitely PSATs and SATs have been cancelled for October 16th.

-Carolyn

Couldn't think of a nicer person to share abirthdate with than Mrs. Nock, although no doubt in my mind that I havemany more miles on me than she has on her. You can tell fromher picture what a lovely young thing she is, in spite of all theaccomplishments she has accrued in such a short time.

I, of course, thank you all whole heartedly for the good wishes yousend my way. It is a pleasure to spend these passing yearswith the likes of all of you. In many ways, you are closer tome than many of my family members.

My appreciation is also extended to the inhabitants of Tucker Town, whohave seen fit to honor Mrs Nock and myself so. Suchcircumstances do not present themselves very frequently, especiallywith Night of the Lepus just around the corner. LOL

Buck

Might I add, Professors Jones and Nock, this is the first Holiday the Mayor has bestowed upon us.

-Carolyn

Happy Happy Birthday!

....distributes Bunny Bucks to all in celebration...

Birthday :) Birthday :) Birthday :)

"There's a party going on right here, our Celebration will lastthroughout the year. So bring your good times and your laughter too,we're gonna celebrate your party with you."

We're partying today in Tucker Town. Hope you have as much fun as we do.

-Carolyn

I want to add my wishes for a very happy birthday to the two birthday people!

May you both have a very happy one, with many more to come!

- Dolores

It's really amazing to me how many small miracles happened on or around October 16th.

:) :) :) :)

*Pamnock hugged her brother, an American Soldier stationed in Iraq.*

*There was a knock on Raspberry's Swirl's door last night, when theyopened it, there stood their son, A Marine. Home from battle.*

*Buck Jones's health has shown signs of improvement.

As to our Rabbits:

*BunBun survived an Emergency Situation*

*Fauna has a treatable urinary tract infection, otherwise is in great shape.*

*Tucker's hair is growing back on his chin after he had lost his fur during the GI Stasis war.*

*Jade and Jezebel came through with FLYING Colors after their spaying operation.*

*Abby had a rough time of it after her spaying operation, but pulled through with her Mom and is getting better by the moment.*

*Sebastian ate a good portion of a flip flop and lived.*

Seems like a lot of 'Small Miracles' to me.

-Carolyn

We have much to be thankful for, and I am delighted to hear of the improvement in Buck's health :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back