Oberon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley, those big soft mats are fromShopko. They're huge. That one is folded in half soit will fit without going under the litterboxes. I also getthem from Pier 1- the dragongrass door mats- but last time I was thereI couldn't find any.

And he is definately happy to be up here! I've also foundthat I can keep the peace by giving him and the girls hay andshreddable toys like newspaper on opposite sides of the bars, so theyend up playing and eating next to each other without gettingupset. Tonight was very peaceful! I really thinkthis will help.

It sounds like everything is going great sofar,i'm really hoping that he will bond with your two girls,that wouldbe just fabulous!

cheryl

I'm not sure if it's the red oak or the othercolor they had, but yeah it's the no-glue vinyl from Menards.It's fabulous for bunnies! Lots of traction for a vinyl floor.

LOL! Yes it does!

Here's a video my hubby took last night. He was trying to doa cat's view by keeping Lily's ears in the frame, but she kept turningaround to look at him.:D

That's really cute. I loved the binkies!

BTW, how old are your cats? Ours is not even a year, and whenthe bunnies are out she cannot leave them alone. She's veryhyper too. I can't wait until she calms down. I'mthinking yours must be at least 2 years old?

Nope! Lily (gray and white) is 11months and Eve (black) is 9 months. Eve is totally fascinatedwith Oberon and follows him around, steals his toys, pokes him in thebutt while he's sleeping, etc. This morning I came home tofind Oberon's new willow stick in the kitchen. I gave it backto him and he started chewing on it, so Eve tried to steal itagain. There's a small part of the door that isn't covered bythe mesh, and that's how she gets things out. If he has it,she wants it.:)

Eve is just starting to slow down now and all I can say is THANK GOD!

Lily is lazy and has had a lot of health problems that probably causedthat. She loves the little bunnies and likes Oberon now butshe was intimidated at first.

My goodness he looks so happy.......I'm so glad you have him and we get to see pictures and videos..

Peg

Bonding update!

No, no sudden break throughs here. But Oberon is definatelymore calm seeing the girls now. He still defends his cage abit, but mostly just whirls around, waves his ears, and then spinsaround again and gives them the butt. He also is laying downmore while they're near the cage, and he's not so upset when Fey lickshim through the cage any more. Sprite still harasses him butnot as bad. She does like to pull his fur out while she's inher pen and he's roaming around, the naughty girl. Oberon isa complete gentleman when he's checking out Fey and Sprite throughtheir pen wall.

He's been nippy during the few cuddle sessions we've had time to do,but I think he'll get better once he gets more used to being up here.

I'm too sexy for my cage...
100_2928a.jpg

Ladies, eat your hearts out!
100_2930a.jpg

Much more relaxed! He's drinking water while they munch on hay.
100_2966a.jpg

What a gorgeous boy. He looks like he has really relaxed a lot since coming to you. I really hope he bonds with the girls!

Ohhhh

naturestee wrote:
Ladies, eat your hearts out!
100_2930a.jpg

:roflmao:

that is exactly what it looks like he would be saying if he could talk human. . .

I love this guy!....and i want him!

I really love how big and beautifully white he is!,and those enormous ears are to die for :inlove:

cheryl

Wow...the kitties are getting so big!!! :shock:

And Lord Oberon...what a handsome boy!!! :D

Wonderful!! :D

Latest posts

Back