Obama or McCain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Obama by one question only. It confirms my belief that I am a moderate at heart. Some people think I straddle the fence too much, but can I help that I don't agree completely on either one?

I think they should have included an education issue question too. I take a major stand against McCain on his education stance.

t.

9 for Obama, 4 for McCain. Really the onlything I like about McCain ishis immigration policy. Although Obama hasn't really said much on that at all. I also wish they had education questions because McCain's stance on fixing the problem of higher college tuition but with less loan money available is ridiculous. Also, where were the energy policy questions?

I'm with Obama on all the "hot topics." What would be interesting would be to do the same quiz but with the VP candidates. Considering McCain's age, I wish he had chosen a VP that had more similar viewpoints with him. When I was reading CNN's issues overview I actually felt nauseous when reading some of Palin's info.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/

Actually I find Obama to be pretty darn moderate. It's all a matter of perception, as the Republicans by and large have been going farther to the right of the political spectrum and many Democrats, especially those more recently elected,have been much closer to center. They only look liberal in comparison to the extreme conservatives we're seeing. At least both of the Presidential candidates are moderates, even thoughMcCain's VP is way far right.

myLoki wrote:
I'm with Obama by one question only. It confirms my belief that I am a moderate at heart. Some people think I straddle the fence too much, but can I help that I don't agree completely on either one?

LOL I really need to get an American flag or stop reading about US politics.. but I did do the quiz and had 5 for Maccain and 8 with Obama.

I already planned on voting for McCain and thats how the poll went for me.

On "hot topics" I only had 1 for Obama.

On "immigration" both went to McCain.

On "health" one went to each. (split because of the preexisting notation)

On "Iraq" both went to McCain.

On "economy" one went to each. (split because of special interest notation)

I'm huge in my immigration beliefs. Very adimant, very bull headed in this issue.

Iraq - I have interest due to my brothers death in Dec of 2004 along with 18 others in the same incident.

Hot topics - I am who I am.

Don't care to choose a party, but a person who stands the closest to my beliefs.

However, in the past:

Swift Boat Vets really did Kerry in for me.

Sealed Birth Certificatewould have been a clincher for Obama if I didn't stand sonear to what McCain stands for.

I got 10 Obama and 3 McCain. Which is good, 'cause it confirms the choice I made when I voted Wednesday. :biggrin2:
I actually liked McCain in the primaries (among the Rep. nominees), but he's changed his story too many times at this point. And Sarah Palin makes me feel ill.

I got 8 for Mccain and and five for Obama.

I look at it this way- I'm about as liberal on social issues as a human being can be...I'm pro-choice, pro-birth control, I loathe abstinence-only ed, believe that homosexuals have the right to marry...

But I come from an upper middle-class family that pulls in that upper-level salary but doesn't qualify as "wealthy" and frankly I don't like being lumped into the category with rich people of the world. I really don't support universal health care for various reasons.

Immigration I'm with Obama apparently, too.

BlueGiants wrote:
Can we vote "NONE OF THE ABOVE"? You know, it was always choice "E" on multiple choice tests!

The intensely insane Cynthia McKinney is on the ballot. I think you have to be wearing a tinfoil hat to vote for her.

My favorite Cynthia McKinney-ism: On Sept. 28, 2008, at a press conference, McKinney announced that she had spoken with a constituent whose son was a National Guardsman. The constituent claimed her son had disposed of 5,000 bodies for the Department of Defense during the week of Huricane Katrina. She further claimed that the bodies were prisoners who had all been shot in the head and dumped in a Louisiana swamp. McKinney said that the story had been corroborated by anonymous "insider" sources.

She no doubt also sees flying saucers over the White House.

Latest posts

Back