Obama or McCain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7for Ralph Nader,6 for Big Bird

:biggrin2:

I think I'm doing a "write in" for Harvey the GIANT Pink Bunny! (OOOPS My age is showing! Does anyone remember Jimmy Stewart? LOL!)

What's wrong with Dr. Melody 'Fullmoon' Frankenbunny? Lagomorph Liberation! Subjugation of the entire human race! At least you know she is a crooked rabbit.

seniorcats wrote:
What's wrong with Dr. Melody 'Fullmoon' Frankenbunny? Lagomorph Liberation! Subjugation of the entire human race! At least you know she is a crooked rabbit.
And don't forget - Zeus is attempting to be her running mate....the last I saw I think he was trying to chase after her going, 'Pick me! Pick me!"

TinysMom wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
And don't forget - Zeus is attempting to be her running mate....the last I saw I think he was trying to chase after her going, 'Pick me! Pick me!"

Yeah, but getting Zeus in the whitehouse, I have a feeling we'll have some cute little internbuns with sassy little hats visiting him under the desks....... ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
TinysMom wrote:Yeah, but getting Zeus in the whitehouse, I have a feeling we'll have some cute little internbuns with sassy little hats visiting him under the desks....... ;)
ARG - that's why I caught him reading some Presidential biographies....(he had a notepad and pencil beside him...).

He told me he was looking for TIPS for running a country.

(By the way - I suspect he and Tibba are at odds over the election...we caught him snuggling with SPLASH twice the other day - and Tibba was sitting somewhere all alone fuming).

I never did think to check his credentials when I adopted him.....if he was a Republican bunny or Democrat bunny. I suspect Miss Bea discovered his leanings though when she called him an "idiot bunny" and refused to have anything to do with him anymore.

But enough about Zeus...we need to raise some cash to help Melody Frankenbunny get more ads up these last few days!

batman08.JPG

Well, I am Canadian and not an American, so my results don't really count. But I took the quiz anyways and I was not really surprised to see the results.

I got 13 Obama and 0 McCain.

This doesn't surprise me very much, I was raised in a poor single mother household with very left leaning views. I have also done some more research in the last couple years, and I still really lean left. The way I think a country should be evaluated should be on the status of it's poor. I do not believe that any country that is ranked as most successful or richest, should have the high number of homeless and destitute that Canada and USA has.

--Dawn

I'm not even in america but I want Obama to win. Obama for the win. Obama for the win. Obama for the win. Obama for the win. Obama for the win. Obama for the win.

Personally--now don't laugh at me i think he has some good points--I like Ralph Nader

It is my mum's birthday tomorrow so we are having an American election themed party.:biggrin2: We are making proper American burgers and are going to stay up and watch the election (as it will run through the night here). My mum says if McCain gets in she will officially change her birthday, ha ha!:p

I bet all you guys are nervous now? I am and I'm not even American! I just have gotten all whipped up about it as we spent our entire history lesson today debating the American election and its parallels with J.F.Kennedy (as we are studying the cold war). It's great context for learning!:D

Latest posts

Back