O/T Sorry But Im Sooooooooooo Excited

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hi Guys !!!!!

SORRY !!!!! I know it's another O/T Topic but I just had to let everyone know somehow.

About 15 mins ago, I got an email from a company, offering me a position only by seeing my CV.

I cannot believe this !! I'm in total shock. My hands are shaking as I am writing this.

Something like this has NEVER happened to me before.

As some of you know, I have been looking for work for quite some timehere, and at the moment Germany has a high rate of unemployment.

I have sent them a reply, accepting the offer, so now I have to wait for a reply from them.

I have checked their website out, and the company seems genuine enough for me.

I know how much power this forum has, please can you all keep your fingers crossed etc..

I can really do with something positive in my life right now.

Thanks

Zara

:hug:

We will be praying hard for you here atthe Acres. You so have to let us know as soon as you hear something ok.Ohh I am so excited for. My fingers are definitely crossed.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Oh, how exciting! I know you said youhad an interview in a month, but this is great! I definitelywill be praying about this for you.

Can I steal a bit of your thread and ask for some prayers for me in myjob hunt as well. I'm having problems at work, so I want toleave NOW. My Mom is a nurse at a nursing home/rehab centerand they are hiring an activities director. I'm prettyexcited about it. It's much closer to the field I went toschool for. I would probably keep it and just have one heckof a commute when I move, but both my parents did it, so why couldn't I?

Jen

Go for it Jen !!!

Today's a good day !!!

cirrustwi wrote:
Oh, howexciting! I know you said you had an interview in a month,but this is great! I definitely will be praying about thisfor you.

Can I steal a bit of your thread and ask for some prayers for me in myjob hunt as well. I'm having problems at work, so I want toleave NOW. My Mom is a nurse at a nursing home/rehab centerand they are hiring an activities director. I'm prettyexcited about it. It's much closer to the field I went toschool for. I would probably keep it and just have one heckof a commute when I move, but both my parents did it, so why couldn't I?

Jen

Wow! good luck with the job! I hope you like it and get on there!

I was having a hard time trying to find a job since may and stillhavent found a job yet. So i have desided to go back to college to gainsome more qualifications.

I have my fingers crossed for you! And my bunnies have their ears crossed too!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for the both ofyou. Bunnies would cross them to but they are just not longenough... They send you both tons of kisses..

Gook luck,

Susan

Latest posts

Back