O/T: Some Prayers and Good Thoughts....Please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts and prayers from me!! Andbunny hugs and kisses from Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saphy,Sampson, Lily and Abby.

Mrs.D

Jen

Hope the surgery went well and that her recovery goes even better!

PraysNThoughts.gif

Directing theSTRONGEST good thoughtsyour family's way, Jim. You're such a great and kind person,you deserveonlygreat and kind things in yourlife.

All the best! Hope all is well.

SAS

Well? How's your bride today, Jim?

-Carolyn

Thank you all so very much for the prayers and kind words.

I'm sure it had a part in how well everything went!:clap:

The procedure went very well and only took about half of the time thatthe doctor had expected. Recovery room was a long time and it made fora long day. We got home around dinner time. She's in some pain and hasmeds for that. The doctor said she would be on the mend for a couple ofweeks.

The kids and I now have lots of extra chores to help out with !! Woohoo !!

:run:I'm leaving work early and will probably get the grocery shopping done and then make a pet supply run for feed and hay.

Tomorrow is laundry, yard work, and cage cleaning. Got to clean the pool sometime soon. Walk the dog in between chores, too.

I hope it rains a little so my cars get "washed" ;). If not maybe I'll just turn the sprinklers on them.

Sunday is the Woody Pet run to Agway, going to the farmers market forveggies and sushi,and it's Father's Day....maybe I'll BBQ andhave a few brewskis.

And then I'm gonna..mmmnnnphhhhzzzzzzz:sleep:

:balloons:So glad to hear it! :balloons:

Thank God, Jim. Will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

-Carolyn

JimD wrote:
I hope it rains a little so my cars get "washed" ;). If not maybe I'll just turn the sprinklers on them.

I did that the other day! My car was COVERED inpollen,and it kinda looked likethe Hulk's car, omgit was sogreen!

I am glad your wife got through the surgery so well! :D

~Amy

Latest posts

Back