O/T Need A Hug

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really sorry about your loss :(.We have had so many deaths recently it is unbareable. And it makes merealise how special my family and boyfriend are to me. Since i only getto see my boyfriend once a week as he lives 2 hours away from me. Timeis ticking away and it just makes you sad that you cant be with them.

My uncle was 92 last month, and he fell over in his bathroom a weekafter and had to go to hospital. He use to come over to my house everyholidays and we use to spend every day together. He cant get very farnow and i hardly ever get to see him. Its upsetting that one day hewill be gone. And i will not be with him the last days of his life. Whydoes the world have to be so big? :rainbow:

I am so sorry, I know how it is to lose a grandparent, it is absolutely horrible. Here is a big hug from me :hug:

:tears2:So sorry for your loss

I am so sorry for your lost Zee. I lost mygrandmother a year and half ago and I am going through the same thingwith my sister not talking to me mucheither.

I am sorry Zara. Our sympathy andcondolences to you and your family. I hope you and yoursister can make amends. Life is too short.

Rainbows! :rose:

Back