O/T Need A Hug

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hi Guys !!

I could really do with a little support.

I have just got off the phone with my dad. My gran passed away this morning.

I don't know what to do. I feel lost and alone.

:bigtears:

Oh Honey,

I'm so very sorry. You give so much to us and it's so upsetting to be far away and not there for you.

Your grandmother is at peace now. You'll feel her intime. Stay aware of the signs that she sends.Coincidence will be her way of being there for you.

:sad:

-Carolyn

I am so, so sorry. *hugs* Wish there wassomething I could to do help. No matter what, no matter how long shelived, it still hurts. I just lost both of my grandmothers, so I knowhow you're feeling right now. If you need to talk, let me know.

Thank you all !!

It means great deal.

I'm still trying to get over the shock. Its only been like 20-30 mins since I was told.

With my sister not speaking to me at the moment, it is nice to know I have a 2nd family here, and that's mean alot to me.

:hearts:

Aw (((((((((((((((((((Zee)))))))))))))))))))))))))) wish I was closer hon ,

I am so sorry Remeber the Sparkle .

Oh Zee I'm so sorry. The bond betweengrandparents and grandchildren can be so strong. I bet you aredevastated. I'm so sorry. I'm here if you want to chat. If you ever useMSN I can give you my username. You can also PM me too.

Sending you a hug, along with love and prayers.

:pray:

Vickie

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I know howvery hard it is to lose the ones we love. If you needanything, you have my e-mail and my yahoo messenger. I'll pmyou my phone number, although I know it's majorly long distance.

:tears2: :kiss:

Lots of Love,

Jen and the Critter Crew

I'm so sorry Zee, i lost my grandma last year soi know how you feel. Me and my bunnies send you hugs and you shouldknow they don't just let anyone hug them! :hug:We're always here foryou.

I'm so overwhelmed by the PM's and messages you have all written. I'm in tears as I read all your messages of support.

Thank you all sooooo much from the bottom of my heart.

It means a great deal to me.

I'm speechless.

~Zara

Latest posts

Back