O/T Hopefully A Nightmare Coming To An End

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We watched Nancy Grace's show last night and shehad Dennis Rader's testimony. The granddaughter of one of hisvictims spoke to Nancy and called Rader 'something not human' andsomeone who should not be given the attention he craves because of hiscrimes. He sat there and dispassionately talked about hishideous crimes. I felt as though he really wanted to brag andswagger about the court room. He goes beyond any words I have todescribe him except evil incarnate.

I hope the judge gives him consecutive life terms and not a concurrentsentence. Watching Nancy Grace gave just a tiny glimpse ofwhat it was like to be afraid in Wichita. I am glad it isover for the people of Kansas and forthe victims' families.left

There's a 2 hour special on tonight. "Jailhouse Interview" with Dateline.

-Carolyn

I just returnedfrom a short out of towner and was reading about the interview and thedateline special also. There are a lot of local stations and papersreporting different pieces of things he's said... Sicko...

JimD wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
There's a 2 hour special on tonight.? "Jailhouse Interview" with Dateline.?

-Carolyn
I'm going to see if I can watch that. What time is it on?

It's on at 8 EST, Jim and Stephanie.

I'm definitely going to watch it, even though a part of me doesn't wantto give the guy an audience. I know he says things just to freak peopleout and he's loving the publicity. I do feel like this one's close tohome though with Raspberry being so close.

By the way Raspberry - "short trip"? I think NOT, Young Lady! :waiting:

-Carolyn

I know! I was wondering where you were Razz.

Thanks for the times Carolyn, I couldn't remember if that show was on at 8 or 9. I think they air it a couple times a week.

Carolyn wrote:
I'm definitely going to watch it, even though a part of me doesn't wantto give the guy an audience. I know he says things just to freak peopleout and he's loving the publicity.

-Carolyn
He's thestuff that trolls are made of.

No Doubt, JimD...and then some!

Steph, They're playing it off like this is the first time this show has aired. It's a two-hour special.

-Carolyn

Brrri am shivering now i have readthat story. It sounds more like a horror movie :?I am so gladyou and your family are safe! And that everybody else should be afterthey have locked him up and thrown away the key! Im the only persondownstairs and im scared lol I have to go out in the garden to let thedog out in a minute too. Help!

Stephanie wrote:
OMG it's so CHILLING to watch him!

Remember what happened to Dahmer?

"Dennis" is onto a new Chapter now.

We'll see how his ego survives This One.

Prayers go out to his victims, their families, his family, thecommunity, and our own Raspberry Swirl :angel: and her family. :pray:

:rose:

What a Waste :disgust:

-Carolyn

Where I work we have a tv and usually at about 5pm my boss flicks iton, distracting but hey he is the boss, anyway I seen on the news a bitabout this guy and I couldn't believe it! I mean I seen on the newshere earlier when he was first caught but I was shocked to see himsitting on tv yet again smiling, that man makes me so mad and just ..Oh I can't even say it here.

I am hoping all his victims families can somehow move on with theirlives and if ever this man ever comes for parole to fight it the wholeway and make him stay in jail for the rest of his life.

I missed it. I'll have to see if they're going to air it again.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by this.:pray:

~Jim

Latest posts

Back