O/T heart attack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
My mumz kinda adopted mum had 2 heart attacks inthe last 2 days. Shes on life support and even if she does make it theyahve to remove her voice box because of cancer. Shes in ICU and on LifeSupport. I know u are all good people could u please put her in urprayers tonight? Thanks so much

Becc

oh becc! yes yes i will pray hard for her and you. very sorry for you! we love you!

Praying for your her and you, Becc. Your poor family. My heart goes out to you all. What a shock!

Please keep us posted. God, I feel so badly foryou.

-Carolyn

Thanks heaps everyone! I really appreciate it.Today Grizel is sitting up but still on life support. Tomorrow theywill take out her voice box. If they dont do that then she will die.She's first on the list for surgery in the morning. I'll tell you allhow it goes tomorrow night. Today I hadthis big feeling ofdread wash over me and i rang mum in a panic. Nothing had gone wrong soI was like phew.

Thanks again guyz

Becc

aww Becc! im soo sorry! i'll pray for your family! im at school now, so i cant say much! but i hope she gets better soon!

I'm at school at the moment frantically tryin tofinish work to be handed in, im not at school 2morrow. I will see howshe went when i get home and let u all no

Thnx heaps for your thoughts and kindness

becc

Oh, Becc, I am so sorry. I will definitely keep her in my prayers!I hope all goes well.

Yes, please keep us posted.

Ally

Latest posts

Back