O/T heart attack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i got home about an hour ago and when i gotin the door mum was on the phone to the hosp, Grizel had only just comeout of surgery, shed been in since 8am and it was 3:30 when i got home.Thatz not a good sign is it?

Anywayz, ill tell you more later when i know. My lifez still crap at damo, you no my sis who lost one of the twinz? I got a phonecall last night saying that she had started to bleed again and had beenrushed to hospital. Hopefully she's fine and baby Blake (i love thename lol)

Becc

P.S thnx for all your thoughts theyre really helpin me get thru this

Becc - I'm really sorry to hear about your sistertoo. I'm really Praying she and the baby are ok. I'm in tears overthis, your poor sister I really hope the babies ok. Please let me knowasap as I don't know, its kind of hitting a raw nerve right now. I'llbe praying for her!

Lifes hitting you some pretty hard blows at the moment isn't it? Ireally hopethings pull through for the better for your family!

Vickie

Becc,

I'm just reading this and I wanted to say I'm so sorry. MyDad had several heart attacks over his life time, I know how difficultit can be.

I'm also sorry about your sister, that is so sad.

I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for all involved.

Jen

Thnx heaps guys. Grizel is going well, she sat upyesterday and was well enough to be showered. She's recovering well.And Courtney is doing ok too, shes in hospital for the rest of tehpregnancy now just to be safe.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

Becc

Thanks for the good news, Becc.

Will certainly keep praying and thinking of you and yours.

Stay positive.

-Carolyn

Great news!!!! Grizel is in a normal ward now andit is so good! She is sitting up and writing non stop on her whiteboard. And shes even eating by herself.

Thanks so much for your thoughts & prayers

Becc

Latest posts

Back