O/T - Got a Surprise this weekend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
My boyfriend popped the question this weekend.

Very unexpected. Well, not unexpected in general, just thatwe (by which I mean "I") plannedfor maybe after Christmas tofigure it all out. I'm really sharp at knowing when thingsare going on, so he said the only way he could surprise me was to do itbefore we planned.

Of course everyone in both our families knew - I was the only one being kept in the dark.

:)

Oh, and I said yes.

Thanks guys! I can't stop grinning, I'm such a girl.

We're saying "Sept 2007". We want to save some money because I have a huge family.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:elephant:

I agree you should have bunnies as bridesmaids, Lol!!!!! At my weddingI would have taken my two bunniesto the reception only I knewthey would have been frightened.

Also I wanted to take a photo of my bunnies with a dolly veiland a bow tie on to use as the wedding invitation only it was adisaster as they kept trying to chew the dolls veil and tie and theywould run round before I could get a photo.

However, If people know you have bunnies youll get lots of bunny gifts, pictures etc for wedding gifts.

Enjoy all the excitement and planning, it is a wonderful special time.

Liz, Flora, Northern Dancer.

Hah, I'll have to think of a way to use thebunny, maybe in pictures or something. Too funny.I'll come up with something fun andsilly.

We had a whole day out - went to see Les Miserables, then he had a'surprise' for me - we went back to the car and he had packed overnightbags for us both. So I thought his 'surprise' was the awesomehotel room we got. But then while we were there he startedgoing on about wanting to prepare something etc etc. Ihonestly had NO idea what he was talking about until he pulled out thering box.

It was perfect because I had asked him not to do anything huge like proposing at a ball game or anything like that!!

:faint:

What a Great Story! :groupparty:

Your Fiance did well. That story will go down in your history.

Congratulations, Bride! :hug:

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

(Spend more money on the Honeymoon than the wedding! :wink: )

:rose:

-Carolyn

How sweet! Hay just relized that it was Sweeest Day this weend. Atleast her in the States don't know about elseware.

Congratulations! Can I make asuggestion? The smaller the wedding, the easier it is to plan(and it's less expensive!). Unless, of course, the parentsare taking over and you don't mind it.:p I hated doingwedding planning stuff- I'm just not a girly-girl.:D

:groupparty:
Woo Hoo! Party!

Latest posts

Back