O/T - Got a Surprise this weekend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwww Congratz:) I remember when my ol manasked me to marry him lol...we have been engaged for almost 4 1/2 yearsnow and still havnt done the deed lol. We both know the other is notgoing anywhere so we dont need the piece of paper..

Thank You to everyone for the well wishes!!

At some point in the next while I will start the planning.Looking forward to it, but not looking forward at the sametime. Everyone just keeps telling me how hectic it is!

:)

Congrats and Sept is a wonderful month for a wedding too. WE got married on April 27th 2002.

Have a nice simple wedding. WE only have 100 people there and it wasnice. I have a large family my self as well. When my cousin got marriedshe had 600 people there and just 350 of the people were family of mine.

I liked the small simple wedding than a large huge wedding. I had nobooze or dancing either. Oh by the way our wedding was paid off beforewe got married. It cost us just 1500 dollars for the whole intirewedding. We had the reception for free, food was just 200 dollars for500 people, tux was only 50 bucks, wedding dress was 450 bucks and theflowers were only 100 dollars. All we had was a brides maid and bestman.

Latest posts

Back