Now It's Wilbur Who's Not Feeling Well

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. They both seem to be OK today, last evening Jackie seemed to have an upset tummy again. I gave her more Ovol and lots of tummy rubbies and I brought her downstairs and put her on the drier for a few minutes. She did not like that at all ( she was wrapped in a nice fleece blanket).

Now this morning Vega had very loose poo poo's and she flunked the treat test. We gave her Ovol at the time. She seems better now I gave her a small treat and she took it.

I brought back both the hay & the pellets, as I opened both at the same time I couldn't take the chance that it could have been either that was bad. I did notice that the pellets had alot more very small pieces in it.

This has not been a good weekend for sick bunnies.:(

Susan:sickbunny:

Well touch wood (touched my head LOL).All bunnies seem good today and all are eating normally lots of hay and greens, good size poos.

Gosh I don't want another weekend like the one I just had, sick bunnies are no fun. I feel so bad because they can't tell you what's wrong with themselves.

Susan:)

This may sound like an odd question but how many papaya tabs do you give them at one time. I had given one of my rabbits 2 of them because he was begging for it. Then my hubby came along after me and gave him another one. Because the papaya aids in digestion, the rabbit got a huge attack of gas. Just a thought to look into.

Latest posts

Back