Not rabbit, but need all pet owners/lovers opinions, please?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor little punkin and my heart goes out to you and your family, Lynda.

You're doing everything you can. When the time comes for thelittle one to go to live with Buck, he'll welcome her with openarms. In the meantime, love her up as much aspossible.

Will be praying that the vet can help.

:pray:

-Carolyn

I am so sorry about the situation you are in. Ican't even imagine the pain that you and Cadbury are going throughright now. My aunt and uncle had to put down their beloved dog of 15years in February, and I know that that decision was not easy for them.They knew when it was time, and you will too.

I'll be thinking of you and Cadbury.

Bunnydude

Lynda: How is she doing today? Poorgirl. I'm so sorry your family is going throughthis. Give her lots of love and let her know that it's ok.

Jen

My thoughts and prayers are with you.Heaven knows she will be greeted by all of our loved ones that havepast when the time comes. For you and your family, we willsend all the healingpower possible.

Sincerely, elle

Appt's been made for 10:40 tomorrow morning.

She's sleeping a lot today. Only takesa little drink when Iput her in front of her water....more for me than herself though, Ithink.

The boys and I were going to take her to the park today, but it's hotand muggy. She's seems content just laying on Zach'ssleepingbag.

Thanks again!

((HUGS)) for you and your entire family.

Treasure this time. Lay next to her, and just listen to her breathing.Kiss, snuggle and pet as much as you can. Simply enjoy beingwith her.

I will be praying for you come tomorrow morning.

:rose:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Oh God, Lynda, :bigtears:

I'm so sorry!

Buck will meet her at the bridge and watch after her until she sees youin Heaven. You are very much in my thoughts andprayers. It's excruciating to go through what you'reexperiencing right now. My heart goes out to you.

:sad:

Lots of cuddles, kisses, and TLC as you've always given her.She's such a pretty little babe. God, I'm so sorry!

-Carolyn

Lynda

I am really sorry to hear she is doing so badly.Just a hard decision but sounds like its the best thing for her.. Iwill be thinking of you.

Cristy

Oh, Lynda...:bigtears:

I'm so very sorry. This post has touched me so much. I've had to dothis a few times now, and it never gets easier... I will be thinking ofyou, your family, and of course dear sweet Cadbury.

I will say a prayer for her, give that sweet sweet girl all the love, hugs, and kisses you can for me.
:pray:

:HUGS&KISSES for you, your baby, and your family:
you're doing the right thing.
Take care hon.
Geri

Lynda wrote:
Appt's been made for 10:40 tomorrow morning.

She's sleeping a lot today. Only takesa little drink when Iput her in front of her water....more for me than herself though, Ithink.

The boys and I were going to take her to the park today, but it's hotand muggy. She's seems content just laying on Zach'ssleepingbag.

Thanks again!

Zach asked to sleep on the floor tonight. The few times he did pet Cadbury today, his eyes filled up.

When he asked to sleep on the floor tonight, I told him she'd probablywant to be with him....he said, "Ok. As long as I'm asleep first."

Kind of figured he wants to be with her, too but it hurts too much:(

Carolyn, if you're still reading this thread......I saw your post to Zach. I'll show him tomorrow:)

cadbury82905.jpg

Oh, this is just too sad. Lynda, I am so very sad for you andyour family. Please know that you are doing the very bestthing you can for Cadbury. A wonderful vet once told me thathumans cannot selflessly, it just isn't in us, but animals live theirentire lives selflessly, just loving us. Allowing them to goto the Bridge is the one thing we can do for them that is a completelyselfless act of love.

You are and will be in my prayers now and tomorrow and in the days tocome. Give Zach an extra hug for me. And giveCadbury all the love she deserves in her last bit of time.

Jen and the Critter Crew

Lynda,

I am sorry I haven't posted earlier ...it's been difficult to decidewhat to say...I just went through this about a month ago, so I know thepain...I have so much to say b/c I'm sure our feelings are similar, butI also knew at the time, I didn't need someone to tell me how I alreadyfelt...I can say this though ..you are doing what is best for Cadburyand even though your heart is breaking it will bring to the surface allthe wonderful memories you have had with Cadbury and that is what isgoing to get you and your family through this okay...and it will beokay.

My heart and prayersare with you and your familyduring this diffcult time.

Lynda, I am so very sorry. I will be thinking ofyou and your family today. I think that letting Zachary lay besideCadbury was a lovely thing for both of them. Tell him that Cadbury willhave so many friends to play with at Rainbow Bridge, and his Uncle Buckwill be watching over them all.

Hugs, Jan

:tears2:Oh you poor thing! My dog Lister is mylife - my baby. I got her when I was 12 and she is 13 now, so I knowhow you must feel. Listy is getting old now too and I worry about her,although she is still young at heart and greedy.

Thinking about you today. You are doing the right thing, whatever you choose to dox

You are so in my thoughts, prayers, and hearttoday, Lynda. No worries about Zach responding. Youhave other things on your mind today. Let that be the lastone. I wish I could take the pain away.

:rose:

-Carolyn

Praying for you this morning :pray:.

If I were home, I would light candle. I suppose this will have to do for now:

candlealone.gif

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Latest posts

Back