Noses/ Whiskers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyscove

Christina - Moderator
Reaction score
I know we have some tongues and yawning, but what about noses and whiskers?

Miss Whiskers' Whiskers

CIMG1213.jpg

CIMG1181.jpg

That's the "hey mom what's that" look when Ican't take a picture fast enough, lol. She really enjoys thekisses.

another shot of Dutch whiskers and nose:

Nsnosecloseup1.jpg

Toby has the "best" whiskers of my crew:

Whiskers.jpg

I think it's because he's blind andneeds more "feelers".

He hasvery pronounced "bumps" at the base of his eye whiskersthat look like moles. I actually took him to the vet and wastold it was normal, especially for blind rabbits.

This is from herafternoon run today. Thegreen under her chin is thesunlight reflecting off the grass.

Tomorrow I'll get some closeups. :camera (PhotoAssignment - Nose and Whiskers) :D

23778.jpg

Rainbows! :)

I just love Pebbles!

One of our dogs, Shadow, managed to get a green spot on her head todayfrom rubbing in some plants, she looks really silly, lol.

Hurray for Pebbles pics!:kiss:

I just cant get enough of her..its about time we had some more of photos of this gorgeous little lady :)*hint, hint*

We'll be waiting..:waiting:

I love Pebbles as well! She has the most expressive little face! And you always take the best pictures.

Thank you all. :D

Here are the pictures from today.

I kept Pebbles inside, as itwas cool and windy outside. Thisis in our basement where her run is.

23896.jpg

23897.jpg

23900.jpg

23899.jpg

Rainbows! :)

Haley,

Daisy Mae is quite jealous of Pebbles.She hopes it's Max and Basil who has their eyes on Pebbles.

BTW those pictures of Pebbles are beautiful. She's quite the photogenic little girl.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
She's quite the photogenic little girl.
Ha ha.... It was hard to take the close ups.

When I get in close,she would try to lick thelense, or move around making it hardto focus. Other times she wouldrun towards me when I try totake the picture, and one timeshe jumped over the camera. :D

Adorable. I feel blessed to havepebbles pictures in my thread. Pebbles pictures aredefinately like an award.

Back