Noses/ Whiskers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello says Raspberry:)

000_1155.jpg

cheryl

samixXx wrote:
^^ looks very like one of mine do u have anymore pictures please

sami
yeah i do have more,i will post some when i have uploaded them:)

i would love to see your bunnies,do you have any pictures?

cheryl

Ohh wow she is beautiful!!! and she really does look like my Raspberry

i just love how white Albinos are and their little pink eyes:)

Your little girl is reallyadorable:)

cheryl

aww thank you , yours is lovely too.

what breed is she? they didnt have a clue in the petshop and this is first time ive seen another bunny that looks like her

Raspberry is a dwarf lop,well that is what they are called here anyway:)

SamixXx says...this is a picture of when i got "her" first. its amazing how many times the petshops get that wrong!

does that mean that the pet shop said it was a boy? typical...

cheryl

no i keep calling it a she now out of habbit,they told me it was def a girl i waited 3 months til they finally gotme the white female albino i wanted, week later i found out it was amale, they said i could bring it back and wait for another female, buti didnt think that was fair on the bunny and by then we fell in lovewith him.

this has actually happened to me 7 times with same petstore!!

Awww those baby pictures are just adorable:)

I can understand how you couldn't take the bunny back to the petshopafter you found out it was a boy,i don't think i could have taken himback either,like you i would see that as unfair.

To make the same mistake 7 times to the same person is just to many mistakes to make,sure we are all human but.......

The petshop where i got my bunnies from had made that same terriblemistake,Pippi who was meant to be a girl was actually a boy!!!!! and hegot two of my girls pregnant and i ended up with 5 extra babies that icould not part with and they will be 2 years old in a few months:shock:,omg!! does time fly by!

cheryl

they are almost impossible to part with. thats proberly the reason ive ended up with
so many! right now i have 25 bunnys but i know i cant keep anymore, itdoes look a bit funny to see 25 bunnys running around the garden thou!

the funniest thing was when i rang the petshopto tell them yet again they made a mistake the guy on the phone askedme "are u sure its a male? how do u know?" maybe the fact hewas humping everything female around him!!

samixXx wrote:
they are almost impossible to part with. thats proberly thereason ive ended up with
so many! right now i have 25 bunnys but i know i cant keep anymore, itdoes look a bit funny to see 25 bunnys running around the garden thou!
Ohh wow you have 25 bunnies,i have 18 now,i did have 19 but somethingterrible happened and Baby who was a year and a half olddiedon 21st may 06:(

I have 15 bonded,and the other 3 are bonded,i cannot bond the 3 withthe others as they fight with each other,but yeah i just love watchingthem interact with each other:)

cheryl

aww im so sorry:(
i lost a bunny recently too, he was sick from day i got him. i was justglad i had him kept away from the others, vets here arent very bunnysavvy.

It always saddens me when i hear of someonebuying a pet from a petshop and the poor little thing is sick from thestart and then it slowlyloses it's life,it's not fair for theanimal and it's for sure not fair for the person to have to go throughsomething like that:(

I'm sorry for your loss,but like you said,you were lucky that you kepthim away from the others or you could have lost a lot more

cheryl

i know poor bunnys:(
i stopped buying from them after the last lionhead i got, her fur wasso matted i had to cut alot of it off, i buy now from 2 very goodbreeders who really love there rabbits.

samixXx wrote:
i know poor bunnys:(
i stopped buying from them after the last lionhead i got, her fur wasso matted i had to cut alot of it off, i buy now from 2 very goodbreeders who really love there rabbits.
Aww how many lionheads do you have? that is one breed that we justdon't have over here,and i would SO love to get my hands on one:)

I know,some petshops are just terrible,at least that little lionhead went to a good home:)

cheryl

i have 10 lionheads

2 normal sized does
1 normal sized buck
3 dwarf does
1 dwarf buck

and 3 8 week old lionheads i just bought they all seem to be femalethey are very small, alot smaller then any of the dwarfs at that age

i also have lionhead babies due the end of the month

i want the dutch rabbits but i cant get themhere either, we are thinking of going to england and bringing a fewback with us. im hinting at my boyfriend they would be a lovelychistmas present!:D

Latest posts

Back