No Rabbits Allowed 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was taken at hotel in hawaii on maui, the hotel was called the Whaler. it was so much fun being there. that was the day we were leaving, i think i look pretty sad in the picture

Chillinpjs.jpg

Sitting in my nice toasty apartment! ( well, it was toasty. now it's cold.:?)

A photo of me..

DSCN1166.jpg

I've always looked way younger than I was. I think I accidentally drank from the wrong stream and stopped aging a while ago. Oh well. (I'll be 23 this September)

~*AnNa*~:stikpoke

Here is a photo of me, i'm on the right with my 10 year old sister. i'll be 14 in may and she will be 11 ten days after my birthday! Its not a very good one, but its the best i've got!!

PICT1069.jpg

lets see if i memeber how to post pictures... LOL

Uno
muhz.jpg

Dose
mmmme.jpg

Tres
herbra2.jpg

all the spanish i know... LOL

me n Cinnamen
cinnyme2.jpg

one of my sr pics
me7.jpg

Cinnabun, your senior pic is so pretty! :)

Here are some of my pictures-
My boyfriend and me in his hometown: :hug2

chrisandnorm.jpg

Me after attending someone's wedding:
pic3.jpg

My brother and me in the sunny Bahamas!!:bunnydance:

f2e22fed.jpg

awww.. my old neighbor had a Mini Sch. also.. but she was liek black and grey..
her name was Taylor. i loved that dog. it takes her awhile to trustsomeone. and just before they moved, she gave me kisses.. they ended upputting her to sleep before they moved, because they had two littlekids and the oldest (3) kept on picking on her. and she finally snappedbig time and got him really good.. so they put her to sleep. i guessshe was also having hip and back problems also.. even when the ownerswere home she'd follow me around the house. she actually changed mymind on the mini sch. even though they do bark A LOT.. they are fundoggies.. i like them..

btw.. y'all are really pretty

haddie, my min sch. , is the sweetest girl! Shesnot a big licker but she love to cuddle and just stare at you, its thefunniest thing. And she's not much of a barker, but I haveheard that! I just love my stinky girl! Its so sad though that Taylorhad to be put to sleep:(. I would highly recommend min sch. to anyonethough:D

they are pretty funny.. Taylor LOVED to chew onSticks.. i remember one night i was babysitting. and i was sitting onthe couch while the oldest was layig on the floor watching a movie, adnthe youngest was sleeping. (9 months) and Taylor jumped up on my lapand fell asleep.. i was gonna take Taylor in but she didnt want anyoneeles to have her. my mom and I figure because she wants her ashes withher. since her husband and her had their own dog.. he had this Samoyed,and she had Taylor. his dog was put to sleep because she was gettingway to old. she could barely get up.

i am actually thinking about getting one also.. one that looked liek taylor..

my moms parents had one, but he was the meaniest dog.. he HATED kids.he'd always snap at the grandkids. and the grandparnets didnt doanything about it.

mskoala, great pictures! With both your good looks, you're going to have one beautiful baby!! :wink:

Back