No Rabbits Allowed 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump

me-pic1small.jpg

Das me!

[align=center]Hey Everyone.
Here's a picture of my boyfriend and I in Nov of 2004
gmail.jpg

Here's us just a few months ago!
775770605_m.jpg

WE'RE ENGAGED!
To be married June 16 2007!
[/align]

There's that good-looking couple! How are you feeling these days?

tired. very tired. and myhands are still hurting, but other than that ok. this littleguy is a boxing champion, my stomach jiggles like jello some nightswhen he's active!

Aww! Mine is moving around quite a bittoo. I can feel him really good after I finish riding my bikeor exercising. :D

grey5.png

grey6.png

19-1.png

aaron.jpg

Aaron17.png

I'm a picture-aholic, so this is a great thread for moi! Well... that'sme, and my boyfriend Aaron. He's always with me, so I thought I'dinclude him, too. A fellow bunny lover!

Well, I had a really hard time finding a picture of just me on my computer, so...

This is me at my confirmation in June of this year. (I'mholding up the prayer card the bishop gave us with his picture on it,because I thought it was hilarious.) And for anyone who iscurious, my confirmation name is Jerome, because he's a really coolsaint.

Allison, my boyfriend was walking past when Iwas looking at this and he said you are gorgeous, hehe, I better notlet him look too long as he seemed smitten with you :inlove:

Latest posts

Back