No Lop eared Bunnies in South Africa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raisin

Reaction score
:bigtears:Did you guys know that there's not one single Lop in the whole of South Africa? There was a few about 20 years ago in Zimbabwe, but they not alive anymore! I am so upset as I really wanted a lop! :tantrum: We are also not allowed to import them as there is a ban on that!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

That's very bizarre. On the bright side, I actually prefer up-ear bunnies because they are easier to read. ;)

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Yea, and the one lop eared bunny i have is a monster!! my other three up-eared bunnies are sweet as pie.
lol Bad Tank! :nonono:

Lissa wrote:
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Yea, and the one lop eared bunny i have is a monster!! my other three up-eared bunnies are sweet as pie.
Matter of fact, Raisin, I know you said it's illegal, but I'm sure we can find some way to ship my lop bunny Tank over to you! You will love him!! hee hee hee :devil

:humour

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Lissa wrote:
Matter of fact, Raisin, I know you said it's illegal, but I'm sure we can find some way to ship my lop bunny Tank over to you! You will love him!! hee hee hee :devil

:humour
Oh c'mon now! You didn't mean that! LOL

Poor Tank...lol...

Wow...I had no idea they would put a ban on something like that! Is there any particular reason behind it?

I am going to find out way they banned the import of bunnies and let you know. I work for a shipping company, that has ships between SA and Sheerness / Antwerp Ports so it would not be difficult to ship some bunnies over but I dont want to get into trouble as there are huge fines and they would not let mekeep the bunnies, maybe even put them to sleep. Will let you know if I get more info.

Do you guys have Angora Dwarf Buns?

Back