Nice Jewelry featuring Rabbits/Animals?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
I was wonderingif anyone knew of any websites that sell nice, high quality jewelryfeaturing rabbits or other animals? I've been looking for a nicenecklace (silver or gold, I'm allergic to everything else) with arabbit design. I've done a few searches and the only results I get arefor Playboy bunny jewelry which is DEFINITELY NOT what I'm looking for.

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Amy

Those are great sites, guys! I reallyenjoy browsing around and seeing what they have. I would LOVEto find some bunny charms...I've been collecting various charms for aneventual charm bracelet (funny thing is, I'm picky about thebracelet enough that I haven't yet found one I like!).I'm such a funny person...lol!!

I ahve a lovely charm bracelet. Silver with alittle heart padlock on it. Nice and simple. Its broken though :( Thesafety chain snapped and the padlock is a little loose. I need to getit repaired but i keep forgetting!

I definatley want a bunny charm for it!

Linz_1987 wrote:
I can never find anythnig either! Ive foundthis... but im not sure if its actually real/.

http://www.bunnyrabbit.com/

And go down to jewellery sale.'

Im trying to find a rabbit apron for work but i cant find any anywhere!
Bunnyrabbit has great customer service and items are sent out almostimmediately. I've purchased many things off of bunnyrabbit.com anddon't have a single complaint. I've bought small things and even had 2automatic gravity watering systems mailed. Ken and Pat are really nicepeople and excellent people to do business with! So there's my 2cents.... :)

Also check out Ebay for some nice stuff!

EA0003a.jpg

I'd love to find a nice bunny necklace orbracelet, but I have the same problem.. the closest thing I could findwas a playboy bunny symbol..

I actually found a some cute kiddybunny buttons at Wal-Martthat I bought to sew on a shirt or something.. hehe :D. that was theclosest thing I could find! Hmm. I must do some shopping around! :D

:embarrassed:

Hehe...I hadn't thought about the Playboy bunny symbol. Hehe!!

Hehe...this is so funny...TOTALLY off-topic, but I HAVE to writeit!! My daughter is singing her version of opera (as kidslove to do) in the background while I write this, in such high notes,and sounding so cute. Well, I just looked up and looked rightat Pebbles singing, and just busted up laughing!! It totallysounds like I would imagine her voice might sound if she startedsinging!! Hehe...:roflmao:

On to the playboy subject again *ahem* this is abit rude! But my mum bought me some pjarmas forchristmas and they say on it "I love my Rabbit"! hehe Thebottoms even had a fluffy rabbit tail on them but it fell off the firstnight I wore them!

I know its 'intending to be rude' pjarmas, but my mum thought it was funny! And so did I :D

They were the playboy brand aswell!

Latest posts

Back