NIC cage bottom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slippery on the bottom of the cage isnt so bad.You can glue linoleum to a piece of wood if you find that cheaper. It'sbetter to have a clean surface on the floor with the litter box in casethey miss it's much easier to clean.

Any sign store should carry them. For a 4'x8'sheet is the size to do for a 2x4 cage. If you use coroplast make surethat the walls are on the outside of the grids cause you don't wantyour buns to chew the plastic and hurt them. I learned that with ourbuns. The very first hour she did that and I had to switch it around.

Here is an example of SweetPea's cage. You can see the coroplast righton the outside. Now I got the coroplast from a friend of ours she somehow glued the 2 sheets together to make it a 2x6.

You can click on the pic to make it larger.

I used the foam things for kids to build fortswith from Sam's club. She doesnt chew them, and isn't very slippery,best part is I can pull them out to wash them if she misses the box :D.If she leaves pellets all around,I just get out the vacuumand viola, they are gone,lol.

Bren
P8283577.jpg

I think they work pretty good, though mine arepretty tightly wedged in, so they are not coming up at the corners, andso far, she hasn't even had the inclination to chew it. I used vinylwall edging, that was left over and lying around for the guard on theside.

If you want to get the coroplast you can call up your local sign making shops, they usually sell a sheet for about $10.00.

Latest posts

Back