News! I am pregnant!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meganc731 wrote:
You're feelings of being invaded are totally natural I think. When I was pregnant with Bailee I was just overwhelmed because our happy little family of three wasn't going to be the same and I felt like this baby was going to come in and make Peter not as important. I was over come with guilt about it.
That just made me feel a lot better. At least I know that these feelings are somewhat normal. Thanks!!

:shock:Oh my, you having a baby. Wonderful news Lissa. I hope you have a baby girl. Totally unexpected. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Wow!!!! What a wonderful surprise :D See, I told you that marriage was agreeing with you!!! I am so happy for you and Jason. I know that baby is going to be a looker, I mean look at the parents. I hope that your pregnancy goes well and it is an easy one for you. Can't wait to see pics of the "skin baby!!!! Congrats Beckie

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:kiss:Thank you!

I don't know how you women do this. Pregnancy is already kicking my butt! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo TIRED!

:bed:

Lissa wrote:
Pregnancy is already kicking my butt! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo TIRED!

:bed:

Congrats :colors:
I'm currently waiting on a friend to have her little one and I'm just excited as her! She's due to 'pop' any day! :bunnydance:As far as sleep.... get all the sleep you can NOW as a full night of sleep is a thing of the past once the skin child arrives. ;)

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
As far as sleep.... get all the sleep you can NOW as a full night of sleep is a thing of the past once the skin child arrives. ;)
OMG! I'm sleeping like 12 hour nights! It's insane! And I'm still tired. :?

Lissa wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
As far as sleep.... get all the sleep you can NOW as a full night of sleep is a thing of the past once the skin child arrives. ;)
Wow!:foreheadsmack:

Congrats!! After the first trimester it gets better, the exhaustion and nausea atleast. I lived on saltines for the first few months. My dog was thrilled I spent more time in bed, he loved to cuddle with me and they were much needed hugs and kisses. I was the main person working when I was pregnant with Nathan, therefore sick days were not an option so I used motion sickness bracelates which seemed to help and I took my prenatal vitamins when I got to work to help with the energy. I worried a lot about all my furry friends accepting the new addition to the family and it all works out in the end. Luckily the babies are pretty immobile when they first come home and the buns can get used to it, before they need to learn when to run. In the meantime, pet and love your furry friends since this helps lower bloodpressure, (when they act out and increase it). It's hard now imagining being a human mommy but it is the most awesome experience. Best wishes!

Lissa,

I am so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Jason are going to make fantastic parents!!!!!!

Pam

Lissa wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:

I think it all the matter of comparison. I used to sleep 10 hours a night to feel rested. Now 7-8 hours I feel as good as new.

Try being 15 and pregnant!! And continuing school... But thats not what I wanted to say

I had a babyshower today for my cousin and it was from 1-6 and I am sotired. But she got almost all the furniture she needs and it was great.She got some really cute things (it is Easter time!!)

Congratulations Lissa,that is just wonderful news:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

cheryl

Thanks again everyone. These pastcouple weeks have been tough. I'm so hormonal andsick. I'm miserable. Ugh.

Congratulations, Lissa and Jason! Yourlives will never be the same when you become parents.Children are a true blessing.

Latest posts

Back