News! I am pregnant!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do have a girl's name picked out but we'rekeeping it a secret for now. :) We're stillundecided on a boy's name.

How cool Lisa! Last I heard you weren't sure ofyour exact due date, I'm 16 weeks 2 days. My due date is October 28th.I'm starting to feel a lot better too.

Megan

We've thought of a few boys names, I'll tell youour boys names if you tell me your girl's name :D hehehe JK It's sohard to figure it out. Our kids initials are reversed, Peter Benjaminand Bailee Paige, so we might pick out P and B names, or we might picka J name so we have P, B, and J :D hehehe

Megan

Lissa wrote:
We do have a girl's namepicked out but we're keeping it a secret for now.:) We're still undecided on a boy's name.

have you felt any flutterings yet? Itmay be too early. I'm at almost 24 weeks and I think I mayhave a little soccer star in there! Sometimes you can see thekicks!:elephant:

Lissa wrote:
Wedo have a girl's name picked out but we're keeping it a secret fornow. :) We're still undecided on a boy'sname.

How about Zeek?

Ed

mskoala wrote:
have you felt any flutterings yet? It may be tooearly. I'm at almost 24 weeks and I think I may have a littlesoccer star in there! Sometimes you can see thekicks!:elephant:
I keep thinking that I'm feeling movement, but I think it's just gas. :sigh I'm still waiting. :waiting:

bunnylover78642 wrote:
Try being 15 and pregnant!! And continuing school... Butthats not what I wanted to say

I had a babyshower today for my cousin and it was from 1-6 and I am sotired. But she got almost all the furniture she needs and it was great.She got some really cute things (it is Easter time!

Did you have a baby when you were 15?!?!?

OMG!!!!!! i cant believe the news i hopeyou have a gorgeus little bundle of joy! Yes the nights are short andthe days are long but it IS worth it in the end . GOOD LUCK!!Love

Diamondxxx :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

And also i have made the following list ofnames:

( i get bored in work ! lol)

Girls

Amber ,collete , Lyndsay , lily , holly , nicola, Sinead , Eleanor , Emma , Kate , Jennifer , caroline and stephanie.

Boys

David , Steven , Kevin , Andrew , Ben , Chris , Tim , Luke , Rhys , Tom , Jack , Brian .

Hope you like them ( you probs wont but ah well!) Hope they help

Love ,

Diamondxxx:bunnydance:

Nice choice of names. I'm glad youdon't have any of those weird cutesy names like Hailey and Taylor andAiden picked out. ;)

I had a whole bunch of names picked out before I got pregnant, but I don't like any of them now.

What names do you have picked out now?
Nate and I picked out Scarlett Rose if it's a girl, and Victor Charlesif it's a boy. We have other names too, but those are our first pick.

Nessa1487 wrote:
What names do you have picked out now?
Nate and I picked out Scarlett Rose if it's a girl, and Victor Charlesif it's a boy. We have other names too, but those are our firstpick.
We're keeping our name choices a secret for now. ;)

I really like those names you have picked out. Very classy.

Latest posts

Back