News! I am pregnant!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Jason and I just found out on Saturday that we're expecting our first child! From my calculations (which could be wrong), I will be due on November 4. Though this was quite the surprise, both Jason and I are both very happy about this. :)

Thanks everyone!

Don't worry, I've already talked this over with Pristine and Iszy and everything is okay. My bunnies have always come first and that's not going to change. Iszy and Pristine will still have 24/7 run of the house. :)

Sure, you think everything is okay with Pristine and Iszy.... Just wait until they poop all over the baby to make it really clear who really owns the place!

Raspberry

Lissa wrote:
Iszy and Pristine will still have 24/7 run of the house. :)
Correction......Iszy, Pristine andBaby, will have 24/7 run of the house. :run::run::run:

:angelandbunny: Congratulations Lissa!

Rainbows! :)

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both - and now your bunnies can have a 'partner in grime" as the baby gets older!

Oh yeah...I forgot...you have to HAVE it first! :elephant:

Congrats!

Peg

Congrads, this is so exciting.

The bunnies and babies don't really mix at the beginning. At first you don't want bunnies to make noise when you put baby to sleep and then you don't want baby terrorizing the bunnies, but as the baby gets older he/she will love to look at the bunnies and play.

Is it just me or do we get pregnancies in pairs? Hummer and Stephanie were pregnant and due at the same time too.

Congrats, Meganc731! That's great news!

Thanks everyone!

I was thinking the same thing about pregnancies in pairs. But I haven't been able to check in that often, is there anyone else pregnant? I'm due on the 28th of October, but I have a tendency to pop 'em out early, so we'll see!! :D

I didn't mean to intrude on your post, here's a link to my "blog" with a pic of the announcement we sent to everyone. It was so much fun to tell :D

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=5553&forum_id=6&page=3

Congratulations again Lissa!! Have you had your first appointment with the dr?

Megan

Lissa wrote:
Jason and I just found out on Saturday that we're expecting our first child! From my calculations (which could be wrong), I will be due on November 4. Though this was quite the surprise, both Jason and I are both very happy about this. :)

:what:scared::shock2::faint::thud

Now tha the shock's worn off, BEST WISHES to Lissa, and to Megan (and maybe Nessa!!)

:bestwishes:hug::bouquet::great::highfive::rose::happyrabbit::happybunny:

RO Staff

:group

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sure, you think everything is okay with Pristine and Iszy.... Just wait until they poop all over the baby to make it really clear who really owns the place!

Raspberry
:laugh:

Iszy is actually starting to pee all over the bedroom carpet.And she was thumping the majority of last night. Being emotionally unstable and sick to my stomach, mommy is not impressed.:disgust:

Latest posts

Back