NEWS FLASH: Tucker Breaks Free From Carolyn's Control and Makes His Grand Debut!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are awesome Bunnymommy!!! Thatshould be the cover for the summer "Rabbits Only". Tucker isindeed a superstar!

Pam N.

Oh BunnyMommy!! That's Great!!

Pamnock's right, you're Awesome!

You just made this rainy Moanday morning, sunny and happy!That's adorable! Tucker really does think he's All That.

Last weekend when BuckJones and his wife came to my apartment for aweekend visit, they brought with them a new cage for my littleman. It's twice the size of his old cage, it's got anattaching nestbox that can be removed. It'samazing. He has more real estate than most peoplenow.

The cage opens from the top, and I've trained Tucker so that when it'stime to get in his cage, I open the cookie jar where I keep his pelletsand he'dhop in through the side door chasing me to hiscage. One time, with the old cage, I had inadvertently closedthe door and when I opened up the cookie jar at bedtime that night,Tucker beat feet over to the cage and went to jump in not knowing thedoor was closed and fell backwards. Didn't want thathappening again.

Buck came up with the great idea of making a ramp for him and didso. All I have to do is remove the nestbox and attach theramp and he's again able to get in and out. Tucker's gettingmore and more used to it every day. He was confused at firstrunning to the front of the cage and looking for thedoor.He's really getting the hang of it nowthough.

The other thing was that the last time Buck and Helen were at my house,we were on one of our jaunts and returning when we passed a streetcalled Tucker Road or Avenue or Street. Whatever it was, Isaid to them, "Ya know, if I were 16 years old, I'd come up here andtake that sign on Halloween!" One has to be careful of makingwishes in front of Buck and his wife. Wouldn't ya know, whenthey brought the cage to Tucker, they also gave us a gift. Astreet sign: Tucker Lane. Helen and Buck thoughtLane was the best way to go because rabbits should be hopping down acountry lane. (Too Cute!)

I hung up the sign just at the start of the wall where his Cage is atthe top of the waiscoating pattern on the wall. It trulylooks like you'd have to take a left onto Tucker Lane. TuckerLane is really just for rabbits because if you were to venture down it,you'd find things like baskets to chew on, a material basket to lay in,applewood, and toys for rabbits. It's a "no outlet" lane, soit's quite private. I was holding off telling this storyuntil I had a picture of it to post, but after you posted Tucks in hisshades, it was just so appropos to his attitude in his new Mansion onhis own street.

I truly hope to meet you someday, BunnyMommy. You seem likesuch a funny, fun, sensitive, kind, and loving person. Youbring a smile to my face all the time. Thank you, Thank You,THANK YOU for making my little King a Superstar and for your generosityto help everyone on the forum all the time. You bring so muchlife and color to the board.

You're aGem! Thank YouSo Much!

Your Friend,

-Carolyn

WOW! What a wonderful story!!!I know that Tucker ison top of the world with his new "house"and that you're beaming from having such wonderful and thoughtfulfriends as Buck and his wife.

I just love to hear about these types of acts of humankindness. People for the most part are so mean-spirited andselfish today, so it really uplifts my spirit and gives me a boost whenI meet such wonderful people as you all are and see the spirit ofgoodness that you carry around in this life. Many otherscould learn from your example.

I just LOVE the "Tucker Lane" concept! Tucker's fame isgrowing by leaps and bounds every day! LOL! Youbetter watch out, Carolyn, or you might get left behind! BOL!

You know, this is even a story that you might want to submit toDanielle's on-line magazine! The power of bunnies to bringpeople together and bring out the best of who they are--what awonderful thought!

And you are most welcome! I'm happy to do what little I canto contribute to the board and try to bring joy to someone'sday. You all are just so wonderful that it's not hard to getinspired! :)

You're so Cool!

You're right, the regulars on this board are very much like Buck andHelen. Pamnock, yourself, HB104, and all the others that makethis board what it is. These people are not out to bepompous, arrogant, or looking for anything back. Theygeniuinely want to help people and do it in a polite andcourteous way. I don't thinkyou can find abetter characteristics in a group.

Do me a favor, put up the full-sized picture of Sherman up.I've just gotta see that picture closer. You know..the newone in your Avatar. I absolutely love it!

-Carolyn

Awwwwwwww, there's my baby! What a beast!

-Carolyn

Thanks, Pam! Tucker is just so precious.

His personality really shines through in his photos. I tellyou, he should be some rabbit organization's poster bunny! :D

Carolyn! That look just perfectly fits Tucker. Nowwatch out ;)he sees that and may start acting like the kingof the world. Or... well... more so then now! I mean all I have to dois call Mocha a cutie and he gets a big head! lmao.

It does perfectly fit Tucker, doesn't it,M&SMom! BunnyMommy's too cool and very creative to even think of it.

Would love to see what Mocha & Spice would look like as a Biker Bunny.

-Carolyn

It can be done, I'll add them to the HopHopRabbits thread!!! Let me go find the pics of Mocha and Spice and I'llhave them up sometime tonight!! :)

Very Cool!!

You guys are unbelieveable how you help each other out!

-Carolyn

Biker Bunnys have been added!!! :)

So far that gives us pictures of Sherman, Megan, Tucker, Pigeon, Tramp, Mocha and Spice!!! :) They're the HipHop Stars so far!

Don't forget Missy, (Buck Jones's rabbit) andCalbert (his grandbun). Their pictures are in the last pagesof the Pam Nock post.

I've gotta check out the Hip Hop post. It soundsGreat!! Thanks! You and BunnyMommy have sure mademe laugh today!

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

I had Tucker's portrait done of the picture you posted above. I gave toto myself as a Christmas present this year. Framed it and put it up atwork. My little mon is always with me.

Now how sane do you think I am?!

I know you're wheels are already turning! *laughs laughs laughs!*

-Carolyn

P.S. MyBunnyLovesMe...I'm going right over to Hip Hop Bunny.

Carolyn, don't feel strange! I'm goingto have a professional family portrait taken of Sherman, my husband,and me! :D lol!

Lord, we really love our bunnies, don't we? lol!

Back