New Year's any plans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it New Years hasn't been yet? Really strangely we had the Mamma Mia story on last night too....I hope everyone has/had a great night and stay away from Dacquris! sp. They are very bad and leave you with tremendous headaches:(

I am hanging out with a friend and my family.

Just me and the buns hanging out at home. I'm not a party person. I don't like crowds and noise. Besides I have no money to go out at all. So just spending a quiet evening at home.

Great night last night! Had a really good party and got smashed woo!

Will and I brought the new bunny home last night. So, we had to set up her hutch under Toby's and everything. Then, we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut (stuffed crust with cheese, woo!). We laid in bed and watched the movie "Wall-E" while stuffing our faces with pizza. Will fell asleep around 8:30pm. I made it up to 9:30/10:00pm. We were going to wake up at 11:30pm (with the assistance of an alarm) but the stupid thing didn't go off. We slept right through New Year's! That's the first time I've done that (aside from when I was really small)! This morning, Will and I are finishing up watching Wall-E (from where he fell asleep). Then, we have to go to Wauwatosa, where my sister lives, for my nephew's birthday party! Hooray!

I had a good time last night! But I feel SO sick today....

I didn't actually drink that much really. Only a couple of drinks in the end as we got there late and I was busy talking to my friends most of the time. I got home at about 2am. Everyone else stayed until 4.30 but there was no way I was up for that. I don't know if it's just the worst hangover ever or something else but I have been throwing up ALL day pretty much non-stop. I've just been lying on the sofa shivering my bum off under a blanket cos I can't seem to get warm, and if I stand up for too long I feel very faint. Not nice! Happy New Year to me! :p

But it was nice though. Not many of us there but we're all close, and have had a bit of a turbulent year friend-ship wise with people leaving the group etc, and we all thought it was nice to spend New Year's with people we all cared about :)

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Went to bed at the stroke of midnight. :D

Then got up at 4:30 am for work. :X

Finished work early, so I thought I would go over to the shelter and help out with the rabbits, but the shelter wasn't open.
So I came home and took the wife out for breakfast. Will take a nap in the afternoon as we are going out for Supper tonight.

Wabbitmom and I went to her sisters house to bring in the new year. Stayed up to 3 am playing Mexican Train dominoes.

I am getting to old to do that anymore, its taken me the whole day just to get moving and I didn't even have anything with alcohol to drink!

Sad...

I used to make it tradition to go to my sister's house on NYE every year, but about 3 years ago decided that spending it alone was more my style. One year at her place we had to listen to her son screaming all evening (at the top of his lungs) because he was suffering from constipation, and he was mad. Another year he was screaming and upset over - geez, can't remember now what it was - and in the meantime his little sister, my niece, had somehow managed to get her head wedged between two pipes in the basement...so most of the night was spent getting her unstuck. When the kids weren't busy screaming over toilet issues or getting heads seriously wedged, they were crying or yelling because they didn't want to watch tv downstairs...which meant my sister and I, whose plans were to listen to music and have wine...instead sat there with video games blasting away. Far too noisy for me (plus it drives me nutz when kids rule the roost all the time...I deal with that enough with HRH Yofi :p). And when my brother and his wife go over there with their son, the 'kids rule the roost' factor triplifies...ack! (LOL...I love my family, but still claim I was adopted, since I'm so much NOT like the rest of them.)

So after that rant...hehe...my 2008 New Year's Eve was spent quietly at home. Yofi and Anna hung out in their crib, The Dog hunkered down with all her new Christmas toys, and Fritz the cat snuggled next to me on the sofa. First I (we) watched 'Tropic Thunder' and then 'The Bucket List'. After that some Christmas music and a drink, and then off to bed. Oh, forgot, also watched an episode of the old show 'Early Edition'. My son had given me Season 1 for Christmas, love that show. :biggrin2:

What pics can be seen.. before it got rowdy....

Rollergirls: Codename Bewbs and Hair...

12-31-08_2059.jpg

Lipstick must be FLAWLESS!!

12-31-08_2218.jpg

What happens at IHOP stays at IHOP AKA JagerBombs are the DEBBIL!!

01-01-09_0015-1.jpg

Yeah I know.. I am HAWT...I don't even remember being at IHOP..

I just hung out with a friend and family. Watched fireworks on TV at the Seattle Spaceneedle. Then we watched Mamma Mia (the actual movie), afterwards I went into my room and watched Disney channel until 3:00. Didn't wake up today until 1pm!!! lol.

I'm still tired, and it's 7:30. I'm actually going to get in bed and watch a missed episode of Private Practice on my laptop :) Then probably will put in Eagle Eye if I feel like it. :p

Emily

I've been nursing a horrible hangover all day.:bawl:

But New Years Eve was great!
Dave told me he loved me for the first time. I cried like an idiot. :bunnyheart

Glad everyone had a safe and happy New Years! We just went to Fox and Hound to eat food and drink beer. Had a few too many Blue Moons, but felt okay this morning :)

Latest posts

Back