New Year's any plans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
What are everyone's plans for tomorrow night? We may go to Uptown Charlotte to celebrate, but it's getting worse and worse each year with the fighting. I dunno....I may just stay home and ring in the new year in my jammies with the animals and the bf. I have some bubbles in the fridge, I could use that to have a toast with my sweetheart at midnight!

We always host a party every year, my grandparents are inSpain (ya my grandparents are in their 50s) and my aunt fell and had to get stitches so she's not coming, or her kids and my uncle. My uncle, the wild life ranger one, his kids and wife are coming down from the wilderness to celebrate with us and so are my neighbours. There will be lot's of food and drink and no one will go to be until 4am lol, can't wait! Plus my uncle always plays us in whatever racing game we have, and we bet eachother who's going to win. This year it's 'Need for speed carbon' on the Wii so I'm going to whoop ass lol.

degrassi wrote:
Picking up my parents from the airport!!!! WoooHooo!!!!

Their stupid plane comes in at 11:30pm :grumpy: So my whole night is shot :(
Ugh, I've had to do that for thelast 2 years, said Happy New Year to the people next to me in Baggage Claim that were waiting for their people too. Sorry, that stinks :grumpy:

I'm off to my friends house for a party. Started out as a small gathering of 6 and has turned into 13.I've already bought the bubbly! Last time we had a big party at his we had a water fight and flooded his kitchen and managed to get glitter glue all over his bathroom. I'm surprised his parents are letting us round again.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I am going to a friend's party tonight. She lives right at the other end of Fishponds, nearly 3 miles away. I am SO not looking forward to the walk home lol.:?

It's a fancy-dress party. The theme is bad girls and bad guys..... I have NO idea what to go as! Any ideas are welcome! My friend is coming over to get ready at mine later and she is convinced that I can just stick some red heart shapes on a regular dress and go as Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.... I'm not so sure lol, but then I've never seen Alice in Wonderland! :shock:

I'm really not in the party mood yet at all. I feel sleepy and lazy. I kind of fancy just curling up on the sofa and staying in, but it's only one night, and I've not been out for a while, and my friends would surely outlaw me if I didn't go! Steve is coming for a bit but he's not a big drinker and not a fan of parties so he probably wont stay that long past midnight...

I fear I will have a headache tomorrow morning! :foreheadsmack:

I'm not a big party person, so I generally avoid them.

Jason and I are going out for sushi for dinner. We don't go very often, so it's a special thing for us. One of his friends is in town, so we're going to go meet up with him after dinner, and have a couple drinks. Probably home before midnight.

(Jason's friend is planning on bar hopping for most of the night, so we're just going to hang out with him for a while and then head home.)

New years evewe usually stay home ...Used to go out but choose to stay in do to all the drinking and driving(hubbys is a vol. fireman so he will listen for fire?ems calls and respond to them)...I rarely drink ... but I may have some bubbly tonight though...

My bf is out of town this new years, due to all the snow we got, his family postponed their Christmas celebration to today and the next few days so all could be together. I didn't go because my treatment schedule conflicts :p. So instead I'll probably make a yummy dinner at home and snuggle up with the buns in my PJs and watch fun movies and get calls later on from fam with new years wishes! :D
No alchyhol for me this year though.. I want spumoni (sweet champagne) so bad!

we are staying off the roads and away from all the drunks out tonight,lol. We are getting ready to go to blockbuster to get some movies, then to the supermarket to grab some chips, and pepperoni for the kids and us, and then home where we will stay and just veg out with movies and junk food. Me and the little kids will be in bed around 9-10 so that will be the end of our new year,lol

I am a wild and crazy gal :balloons::party::bestwishes::toastingbuns:party0002:

degrassi wrote:
So my whole night is shot :(
So tired right now, worked at 5:30 am this morning.
Then the Boss wants me to go in a 6:00 am New Years Day. :tantrum:
And on Friday I will start work at 5:30 am. So this year I won't get New Years off from work. :cry1:

Tonight we will be going out for supper. Maybe after I'll come home and watch the Hockey game on TV. There's a TV special tonight... "The Mama Mia Story" which is the making of the stage play and the movie. I hear the two ladies that produced it made so much money from it because it was a huge hit.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
There's a TV special tonight... "The Mama Mia Story" which is the making of the stage play and the movie. I hear the two ladies that produced it made so much money from it because it was a huge hit.
Oh man....any idea what station is running it?

Now I have to go looking for it....what a great way to ruin my family's New Year's Eve....

:shock:

I imagine that we'll probably all play in LoTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) - until around midnight.

Oh wait - we did that last night - but only till 10 pm or so....

Edited to add: I did buy a lasagna for supper tonight and we do still have some wine....so at least we'll have something to eat!

TinysMom wrote:
....what a great way to ruin my family's New Year's Eve....
It's on a Canadian station (Newsworld) and will be shown twice tonight at 8:00 and 11:00. So it looks like the US won't be getting the show. :?

I just got in from the barn and fixing goat pens. Some of my girls have decided they don't like each other anylonger. I even brought my glass of wine to the barn with me. Now I'm going to make us a big dinner with some of our favorite things and we are just going to stay in by the woodstove and relax. At midnight I'll go back out to the barn to wish all the animals that are not in the house with us a Happy New Year.

Hope everyone has fun tonight! :)

staying home......watching dick clark's rockin' new years eve......because that's the NYE show that the Jonas Brothers will be on...:D.....trying to convince mom to watch a movie with me later and keeping my poor wounded foot up:(

Back