New Valuran Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Here's a picture of my Chunka Bun, as I call him.He's not fat, but is a very solid rabbit, and has put on so much sincewe got him. Of course, when we got him he was so skinny you could feelhis ribs.

He's gorgeous! I want him right now!!!! :X

Stephanie he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! His coat is just......omg it looks so soft!

You are a great bunny mommy! :) You've taken good care of him.

I'm thinking you better lock your doors and windows! Bunnynappers are gonna be everywhere around your house! :p

His fur is soooooooooooo soft. I am really happywith him and his progress, from gaining the much needed weight to hiswell rounded bunny-tude. :p

Plus, he is very snuggly with both Abby and Chompers, FINALLY.

Last night I was holding Bo and he likes for meto pet him both front to back and back to front.... weird little dudehe is...... anyhow, his fur is SO thick now. He's inside andjust as thick as can be! I just told him what a pretty boy heis :) I love their fur!

Thanks Stephanie, he has grown into such anhandsome boy! I remember when you first go him, he looked kind oftattered, now he is so gorgeous! I love him!!

Fergi's mom

p.s. happy to hear that the whole bun family is getting along well!

Tattered is a good word to describe how he was.Now I can't even eat a carrot without him climbing on my lap to get toit. You know, cause I starve them and all.

LOL...he doesnt look starved to me, but you mustbe if the poor baby is begging. Shame on you....:p. He really isbeautiful though.

Lanna

Ooooh!! Look at him! awwww! GIMME GIMME!! I'm coming to your house, if he happens to disapear when I leave...well....:p

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Ooooh!! Look at him! awwww! GIMME GIMME!! I'm coming to yourhouse, if he happens to disapear when I leave...well....:p
Hmmm...why are you so happy to leave...and is that a bunnie in your pocket? :p

Look at that boy!! He is such a hunk now(especially as we now know he IS a boy ;)). It's great that they allget along now. Has Chompers 'joined in the crowd' now, or is he stillspending time alone?- Jan

Chompy is out and about now. He's not as activeas the other two, but he is a bit older so I don't expect him to betearing bunnybutt around like Abby and Valuran.

Latest posts

Back