New Valuran Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Bo loves his toys. Hethrows them around, but he will also put them in our hands if we tellhim to ..... :)

I keep on meaning to buy some of those baby keysthingies...but I don't exactly go down that isle (yet) at the grocerystore so I never remember. I'm sure my rabbits would love one too.

Oh yeah! Anything they can pick up andthrow. Bo is good about not chewing things that areplastic. So, he even has some of the kitty tinkleballs. He throws those around too...... and the barrels(plastic drum shape with a bell inside)..... that's his favorite!

I always keep on meaning to buy those and neverthink about it either. Valuran loves to toss paper towel rolls around.I used to cut them inhalf, but then saw how much fun he wouldhave with a big one. He also likes playing with pine cones (I bake themfor 45 at 350 to kill anything first) and wicker baskets. Basicallyanything that's safe for himto injest.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm thinking you better lock your doors andwindows! Bunnynappers are gonna be everywhere around yourhouse! :p
Bunnynappers??? WhatBunnynappers?

Raspberry

Well, I'd be impressed if any of you guys would scale up the side of a 12 story building. We live on the top floor.....

Although, I wouldn't put it past some of you! :p

Hahahah. I like the dramatic music. lol

I'd have to sic my Siamese on you. Oh, who am I kidding? That cat is abig baby and would run, crying the whole way, down the hall under thebed.

Stephanie wrote:
Well, I'd be impressed if any of you guys would scale up theside of a 12 story building. We live on the top floor.....

Yes....we even have a copy of the "Mission Impossible" theme music to play whilst we scale said building :cool:.

I could sic my fish on you...yes...my fish...hewill eat anything he goes near...he's always eating the otherfish....:( everytime he's bad I take him out of the water and yellat him lol but he still eats the fish when I put him backin...ugh...

He is Gorgeous! I so wish I could give him a snuggle. What a beautiful baby with a stunning coat.

-Carolyn

Stephanie wrote:
Well, I'd be impressed if any of you guys would scale up theside of a 12 story building. We live on the top floor.....

I just had a vision of Sebastian in a Spiderman suit scaling your building to get Valuran! LOL

:shock:I didn't just say that did I???????

Bo B Bunny wrote:

I just had a vision of Sebastian in a Spiderman suit scaling your building to get Valuran! LOL

Bo! :X

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Bo! :X

Raspberry
What?

Latest posts

Back