New Tony Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
And here is my gentle giant- Such a sweetie.

IMG_3180-1.jpg

IMG_3176-1.jpg

IMG_3177-1.jpg

IMG_3176-1.jpg

My baby...

He is a baby Flemish Giant. He is about 17 weeks now. He has what I would call an 'old soul'. He is very intelligent and almost wise like in a way.

I'm a bit nervous about how big he is going to get. We went to the fair this weekend and saw the rabbits and there were 3 Flemmies that were over a year old and Tony was as big as the biggest one and larger than the other 2... Eeeekkkk... Lol.

He is so cute!!! It looks like he is trying to help you open the drawers.

Oh, he's always 'helping'. Lol. He 'helps' with the groceries (I say it is helping himself to the groceries but he argues otherwise). He helps with the ferret, Wicket. (He stomps at the ferret anytime the ferret annoys him-which is pretty much whenever). He helps with my apple every night too (meaning he steals it). He also helps when I am trying to take the garbage out. Think heavy can from his waste and Wickets, not to mention all the kids stuff... Then think what happens when a large black rabbit (I won't name any names) decides to tip it over.... He says he was helping to empty the trash.... Whatever... Lol.

He is a JOY even though he does cause some disturbances from time to time but I wouldn't want it any other way... He has my heart and to be honest, I don't want it back.

We may soon be adding to our rabbit family.... Make a guess as to the breed or breeds?

Tony is such a gorgeous boy! :hearts

I bet he's able to jump up onto everything, hehe. I just love his soft eyes.

He definetly makes his way around Happi. Lol. I have always loved his eyes and the older he gets the more soulful they look to me.

You are right on both accounts April! We are looking at Lionheads now and trying to decide whether male or female at this point. I miss having that vivaciousness in my home! Tony is GREAT but I do miss that furry, fluffy little body running around everywhere at 90 mphs.

We are still talking to Tony's breeder. She has a nice litter due soon and we (family) are deciding whether we can do another big bun right now.

The Lionhead is a definite though. My fiance is lost without his lil girl Abby. He likes Tony but he LOVED Abby and still does... I pray that we find another little spunkster like she was. That is what is missing right now.

When you talk about Abby, I can tell you still miss her very much. I know how you feel. I miss Sassy still.

That's so cool that your looking into getting a new bunny or bunnies. :)Keep us updated.

What color flemish does she have this time?

A litter of fawns is one the way... I do love that color.

Abby is missed moreso than any other bun and alot of other animals each of us have shared our lives with in the past. She was that special girl for us... I still cry pretty often when I think of her but some mental pics I have of her make me laugh too. This little 2 lb rabbit defending her home from my evil hands.... And then shredding her toilet paper roll to pieces right after I'd cleaned out her home while staring at me as if to say- this could have been you! Lol. God I miss her...

I do miss your stories of her. I've always told you, she could always make me laugh. LOl. I miss her too.

Aww, Fawn babies. That would be hard to resist. That would probably be the color I would want, if I had one. LOl. Someday! When we buy a bigger house.

awwww flemmies are sooo cute! He is gorgeous! I'd love one but I've always thought of them as house rabbits and I'd have to keep them outside in my current situation.

Tony does have that regal look some. Although it's hard to see when he lifts the toilet seat lid with his head to get a drink or just to watch the spin action when someone flushes it. It's getting a bit bad when he nudges me to flush it so he can watch it. Lol.

Latest posts

Back