New to this site! Meet my sweet bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DartBunny

Reaction score
I have had my bunny for 1 year 7 months now. He is 1.9 years old, so he will be 2 years old soon. He is such a sweet bun. He loves to give my daughter and I kisses! He is playful, loves to zoomy, binky, knock down toy towers, jump on top of us, jump on/off the couch, hide behind the couch but last week he fractured a toe, so hasn’t been able to do most of what I mentioned. I have him behind an xpen in his area because he needs time to heal.
What section/forum can I ask questions about his fractured toe? I’d like to know others experience with the healing process of it, like how long was it for their bunny.

Attachments

• E167FC3B-D7D2-47BE-9105-7E7ABB22B8B8.jpeg
    E167FC3B-D7D2-47BE-9105-7E7ABB22B8B8.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to the forum! Have you had his toe checked out by a vet? That should be your first option. If that is not an option you can post a thread on the General Rabbit Discussion forum.

Welcome to the forum! Have you had his toe checked out by a vet? That should be your first option. If that is not an option you can post a thread on the General Rabbit Discussion forum.
Thank you for the welcome and yes, I took him to the Vet the very next day because it happened at night. He was limping and I figured he had to be in pain. They prescribed Metacam and put a splint on his foot that had the fractured toe. He did well but by day 6 started chewing the splint off and has his toes exposed. We will be heading back to the vet tomorrow late afternoon because no matter how much I rewrapped he just kept chewing it off!

I have had my bunny for 1 year 7 months now. He is 1.9 years old, so he will be 2 years old soon. He is such a sweet bun. He loves to give my daughter and I kisses! He is playful, loves to zoomy, binky, knock down toy towers, jump on top of us, jump on/off the couch, hide behind the couch but last week he fractured a toe, so hasn’t been able to do most of what I mentioned. I have him behind an xpen in his area because he needs time to heal.
What section/forum can I ask questions about his fractured toe? I’d like to know others experience with the healing process of it, like how long was it for their bunny.
Aw , he's cute i've owned rabbits for 3 almost 4 years .
Sadly i recently lost three of my bunnies .
Hope he's doing okay now .
.R.I.P. PEANUT :(

Welcome! Very cute rabbit. I had a rescue rabbit that I adopted out. He came back to me after he jumped off the back of a sofa and destroyed his knee cap. The rescue paid for surgery to fix his knee. He was fine but that knee caused him problems later in life. It is dangerous for rabbits to make big jumps onto hard surfaces. I have a rabbit in agility, and the floors are covered with rubber mats.

Latest posts

Back