New to the site - mini rex breeder

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Elicia-Mae

Reaction score
Hi :) I'm an English breeder/shower of mini Rex rabbits in black,Havana, chocolate otter and Siamese/marten sable. I've been doing this for about 8 years now and I try to attend a show every weekend. I also have a few Argente St Hubert's and Netherland Dwarfs alongside my mini Rex. My biggest achievement was best in show at a 4* championship show.
Now you have a bit of an insight into me and my rabbits, I'd love to have a chat with people as I stumbled across this site by accident and it's lovely to of found like minded people :)
~ Ellie

Augustus&HazelGrace

Reaction score
Hi, Welcome to the forum. I too am an ex-Mini Rex breeder but am currently selling out due to me going to college next fall.

SableSteel

Reaction score
Nice! It's good to see other breeders on here. I breed and show Himalayans. I used to breed netherland dwarfs (in shaded marten and champagne), japanese harlequins, holland lops, new zealand whites and a few other breeds as well but right now I only do Himalayans.

majorv

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the breeder area! We raised and showed rabbits for about 9 years, until my daughter went off to vet school. She started with Cals in FFA, and then fell in love with Tans. She also raised Britannia Petites for a while. I started with Himalayans and then switched to Polish. We really enjoyed going to shows and visiting with fellow breeders.

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

I just breed mutts for meat, mostly, well, to be honest, rabbits are both pets and lifestock to me, and I don`t sell them for meat, that's just for my own needs.