New to rabbits and forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freckledimple

Reaction score
Howdy from a new Texas bunny mom:D We have two mixed-breed boys (Randy and Leland) about four months old, both black. Fortunately, they have enough physical differences to tell them apart. I've done a lot of homework, but still have MANY questions; hope ya'll are ready;)

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

I personally love photos of the bunnies....... :biggrin2:

:wave:Hi there and welcome

WELCOME!!!! Would be lovely to see photo's of your boys! We like black bunnies!

:welcome1

Welcome, I'm glad you found us. Ask all the questions you need to, if you haven't already, you might want to check out thelibrary sections too, there is lots of great bunny info floating around this site!

Thank you all for the warm welcome:) The bunny boys are pet store babies(4-5 months old right now). Our local shelter occaisionally has rabbits to adopt, but I thought it would be a good idea to become familiar with the whole bunny experience before trying to take on an adoption project. We normally like to adopt our pets otherwise.

PS. I'm working on the picture thing; I'll try to get some posted tonight.

Well, I guess I better re-introduce one of my bunnies. I did a sex check, and it turns out one of my boys is a girl. :shock2:So, Leland is now Sharona. Soooo, hello Sharona!!

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

What gorgeous sweeties you have! And I love their names!

I have a couple of black mini-rexes, that thankfully also have very subtle differences. Their names are Cuddles (a girl) and Velveteen (a boy). They are half-siblings (same dad, different mamas) and were born one day after another (Velveteen on 21st Sep, and Cuddles on 22nd Sep)...but thankfully Velveteen has blue eyes and a wee little white smudge on his nose, while Cuddles has brown eyes and no spots at all. :D

I can't wait to hear and see more about Randy and Sharona! They look so gorgeous in your avatar! We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog and tell us all about them! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you and the gorgeous pair!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back