New rabbit! New to forum!

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

Hi,
I recently adopted Sophie, the lionhead cross, from the local humane society. She was surrendered by her previous humans because of fearful behaviour and for not bonding to one of her humans. Sophie habitates in a 4 story condo and has free run of the living room. She loves red leaf lettuce, dandelion greens and parsley. Though she was a bit fearful at first, she has gained much confidence since being here and races around her condo and living room whilst performing grand displays of binkying and other flights of fancy! Sophie isn't fearful of my cat, Chipsie and I feel that they will get along in time. So far I am able to brush Sophie, pet her and rub her ears. She is very sweet and I'm confident that she will get over her nervousness! I look forward to gaining more information from this forum and welcome your comments and advice! Thanks for reading:)

Can you see the avatar picture of her? I just uploaded it. Thanks for the welcome:)

She's such a doll! She reminds me a bit of my Agnes ;)

It's fantastic she is learning to trust you more...it can take time with rabbits that's for sure.

This is a great forum glad you found us here!

Thank you:) Yes I can see the similarities between them, pretty cute!

Thank you:)It's funny because when I was researching grooming lionheads it suggested brushing them once a week but tbh that silky little mane gets tangled up after a day so I brush the mane area every day lol!

Back