NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Julia, Gandalf, Boudicca, Lola, and Bowie!! Welcome to the forum!!

Your bunnies are so adorable! Two pairs...howwonderful! I love that three are rescues...that'sawesome! :)

Can't wait to chat with ya in the forum, and to see more pics of your babies! :)

Welcome to the RO Family!

Rosie*

Hello all!

Nicole: Hi! I don't know what breed Bowieis. I found him abandoned and beaten up in a park, he wasclearly an abandonedpet because I was able to catch him withmy bare hands. He didn't even know enough to be hiding, hewas out in the wide open at dusk, if I hadn't gotten him I think thecoyote slinking around would have.I found him atthe end ofMay, so he was probably an Easter bunny that wasn'tso cuteonce hehit puberty.:? He has the colouring of an english spot, buthe's not really big enough for that - he's only 2.5 kg.Probably a mutt with some dwarf and perhaps hotot?

Mike: Thanks! I happen to think they're awefullybeautiful myself. I think Boudicca's colouring is calledBlue. She's super sweet with humans but hasaNepoleon complex when in comes to other rabbits.:)

Rosie: Thanks for the welcome! We didn't know anybetter for our first bunny, Gandalf, but once we started searching outinformation to become good bunny parentswebecameaware of the overpopulation problem very quickly.We(my husband and I) are now involved withVancouver's SmallAnimal Rescue Society. Wish me luck with bonding my twopairs- it would make life alot easier and perhaps open upenough room for a foster or two.

-Julia

It's the invasion of SARS! J/K! There's quite a few other members involved in SARS as well.

You sound a bit like me. My first bun Mocha came from apetstore before I knew better. Her boyfriend was adopted froma shelter and my pair of dwarf hotot sisters came from a newspaper ad(hit like lightning and I knew they were mine). Unfortunatelythey can't all be bonded together as Mocha is super aggressive with thegirls and severely hurt poor Fey when I tried once. Herboyfriend Loki still dreams of having his own harem and flirts withanybun he can when Mocha isn't looking.

Welcome to the forum!

Oh and BTW Hollynflopsy, I'm on RU too. I just don't post as much.;)

hello, my name is jim and i have a 2 year old black and white holland lop named twister

:wave:Hello Jim and Twister!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about Twister,and maybe seeingsome pictures as well ;) :D

anyway..welcome to you both!

cheryl

hi guys my names kally and i have a bunny namedbob. he is a dwarf and i love him very much.

oh and im from the states but i cant say where though sorry ;)

Hi Jim and Twister! Welcome to the forum!

Twister is such a cutie! :)

Rosie*

Hello Kally and Bob!! Welcome to the forum!

Can't wait to see pictures of your Bob...I bet he's adorable! :D

Rosie*

My name is Amy and I'm the proud mom of a sweet,broken mini-lop named BooBunny. He's already got my fianceand I wrapped around his little fluffy tail, which is why weimmediately went looking for a place to talk about rabbits (we're forumjunkies). This is our first rabbit and we're really excitedabout having him.

I'm attaching a pic of him. He was sitting on my shoulder at the time and my fiance thought it was the cutest thing.

attachment.php

Oooh, I love BooBunny! :inlove:

And I love your first post, Amy! Too funny!:great:

So glad you joined!!:welcome1

(And:hello to all the other newbies, I've sorely neglected this thread!)

sas :) and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Welcome Amy and BooBunny! I love BooBunny's name...suits him perfectly! What a cutie!!

I'm a forum junkie, too, as you can see by my number of posts, lol! :D

Look forward to chatting with you!

Rosie*

:faint:Boobunny is adorable!!!:inlove:I love him!

Nuggles likes him 2! Welcome Amy and Boobunny! Cant wait to see morepics of this one!

Shye, Nuggles, Nibbles

Thanks so much for the welcomes. Myfiance (he goes by Twisted) and I are so happy that we found such afriendly place to get an education and make new friends. Weabsolutely adore all the pics and information.

We're still working the bugs out of Boo's cage and are glad for anysuggestions. We're planning a bunny condo in the very nearfuture, we just have to get a little more stuff out of the way beforewe can build it.

By the way, Boo says that all the other bunnies are more than welcome to come over and chew thru some hay with him.

Hi there everyone.

My name is Teri, I'm 19 years old from sunny England ;) Myrabbit's name is Spirit and I dont have a clue what breed she is (Ithink Old English). Funny story that- When I bought her, shewas meant to be a dwalf lop male... But no, I got a female with anunkown breed lol. I still love her though :D

Below are a few pics of her:

Spirit2.jpg

spirit.jpg

Cute huh! lol

Teri

:hello Spirit, Terri and :welcome1to ROF.

I pretty sure Your Bunny is a Mini Lop or atleast a Lop mix, no otherRabbits except Lops ears flop down like they doin yourpictures that I know of.Hopefully the experts here will chime in andlet me know if I'm Wrong or not.

No matter what breed he is He's Beautiful!:bunnyheart

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Latest posts

Back