NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture of Lily. I hope I did thisright. Please let me know what type of lop you think she may be and sheis approximately 3 months old so she is still small, but her parentswere pretty good sized I was told.

Hello, my name is Shaina. I have two rabbits,Thumper and Vader (I posted some pictures of them in the photo philes^_^). Thumper is a Sandy Lion head, and has quite an attitude T_T.. butI love him (he's so funny when he wants something)!^_^ Vader,on the other hand, is the sweetest rabbit that I know! He likes to gethis belly rubbed, and he loves to give *kisses* ^_^. I'm not sure whatbreed of lop he is, *shrugs* o_O. Both of them are within a year of age.

As soon as I get my camera fixed, I'll update the pictures of the two.

\m/ >_< \m/

Sissy2170:

Hi and Welcome! You should post a pic of Lily in the rabbitry section.Most of out breeders hang out there and they will be able to help youwith her breed. She is very cute!

Shaina: Welcome to you, Thumper, and Vadar! I cant wait to see pics!:kiss:

Welcome to youboth!:welcome1:party::hello

Hi, Shiana...welcome to the forum!

How cute...your buns sound a lot like my two. Flower is solaid-back and lovey-dovey, while Maisie is lovey-dovey, but also quitespunky and picky about things. It's so cute, theirdifferences! :)

I'll check out their pictures now. :)

Rosie*

omg I know! lol, They're personalities are sofunny! lol, I call Thumper my little *Drama King* lol, cause hecertainly acts like one sometimes O_O. Well, I'm off to play with mylittle Bun Buns ^_^.

Hello!

My name is nicole, and i just joined the forum a few days ago. I have a1 and a half year old English rabbit, Lucky, who is unneutered. I hopeto be getting to know you all better soon! I will post some pictures ofmy son (lol) Lucky as soon as possible!

All my love,

Nicole:)

*Cheers!

Hello Nicole! Nice to see you here...and because this is the welcome section...

Welcome to the forum! :D

Rosie*

Welcome to RO Nicole!:welcome1I hope you enjoy posting!:hug:

Is that Lucky in your av? He's very handsome:hearts

Michaela:brownbunny

Hi,

I am new to this site. I think this is a great and very interestingsite. I have had rabbits since I was 8, (except for my 4years in college). Currently I have 8 mini-rex.

Penelope - opal doe, Buddy - chinchilla buck, Do-It-Again - Brokenchinchilla doe, Snowball - Chinchilla doe, Apparition - Black buck,Roxie - Broken chinchilla doe, Midget -chinchilla doe, andRafiki - chinchilla buck.

We love all of our bunnies they are just like the children that my husband and I do not have yet:D.

Thanks for this great site,

Darlene

0172551.gif
HiDarlene and welcome! i cannot wait to hear more about your wonderfulmini rexes:)

cheryl

Hi, Darlene!! Welcome to the site!

I love your bunnies' names...they're so creative! :)

hey,:welcome1to RO bunnywhipped, cute names 4 the buns!

luv babyb:bunnybutt:

Hi everyone!:)
I'm 14-year-old girl from Finland. So that I'm don't speak English verywell, but at least I try.:tongutwo: Please forgive my mistakes.

I have two rabbits, Nopsa and Lilla.

Nopsa's whole name is Nopsakka and it's Finnish. In Englis it meansswift. Nopsa really is swith. She has born in autumn of 2003, so she'sthree years old. She grew up at stable and her living space isn't sogood. That's why she's bit frightened and even angry sometimes, ingeneral when we're in noisy rabbit show or something like that.

S40203222.JPG

My second rabbit's name is Gentleman. You know what's thatmeans.:lookaround He's called Lilla, it's Swedish and means same aslittle.
He came to me when he was just seven weeks old (now he's 14 monthsold). The educationist said that he is female and real lionheadrabbit,although he was mix and male. I still wanted to get him, beacause Ipitied that rabbit. It was a good decision, because Lilla is soooolovely rabbit.

S4020281.jpg

Latest posts

Back