NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the welcome :)

My avitar is a Sugar Glider :)

We have a new development!! The breeder asked since my kids and I are all three wanting to show would we also like a pair of dutch tort bunnies for the kids. This will really work out because we have plenty of room and it means I get Livingston ALL TO MYSELF!!!! Which I'm not ashamed to say thrills me to no end :)

The kids are getting a couple of very nice dutch bunnies to have for 4-H and showing. The male has a small fault called a hook on his left side of his face, but otherwise is perfect we are told.

So we are going from 0 to 3 bunnies on August 4th :)

Dad/Hubby get the joy of paying for us to show and carting us around to shows... I can not describe how very excited he is about the role he'll be playing in all of this! :elephant:

On another note our darling Squirt was a white bunny with tan spots. I don't know what breed she was. There is a picture of her on the rainbow bridge page of our website at http://www.tnrgliders.com if anyone wants to see her. She was a good bunny and I am horrified that two accidents caused her death (my daughter tripping and dropping her and the dog that killed her broke it's tie out) I had not intended to get a new bunny so soon, I didn't want to seem like we were relacing her. I was trying to start my search early thinking I'd need to get on a waiting list or something, but it worked out that something was available much sooner. I hope no one thinks badly of us that we are happy to be getting new bunnies, because we do still miss our Squirt. My daughter named her Squirt because as a baby she pee'd on her the first time she ever picked her up :)

Hello! My name is Amy, I'm 20 years old and I have just acquired an 11 week old miniture Rex rabbit. His name is Oswald. I can't have any large pets in the house that I am renting so I, with the help of my boyfried, decided on a rabbit.

Here is a picture:

192900905_c640e260c8.jpg

hosted by http://www.flickr.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/192900905/

We are working on litter training so that he can enjoy more time outside of his cage.

On a side note, I wanted to name him Pangloss, after my favorite character in Candide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candide ) my favorite novelette; but that was shot down by my boyfriend and roommates due to the character's ummm questionable and perverse nature.I thought it was a fine name hehehe

-Amy

(and Oswald)

I think Pangloss would be a great name! I like Candide too.;)

So does the name Oswald have a meaning? It's not "Lee Harvey" is it?

Oh, and welcome to the "I got a bunny because of my apartment club." That's how I got started, too.:D

Hi! I just did this, but I think I put it in the wrong section.

I just joined the forum so here I am to say Hello. I also put myself on the transport map just in case anyone needs help by the Orlando area.

Our house is warmed by two pretty girls, Poe and Presley. Presley is a Netherland Dwarf that wants to be a Chinchilla when she grows up, and Poe is a mixed breed rescue with helicopter ears and a WHOLE lot of energy!

I'm glad to find so many other bunny families around. I didn't realize the bunny community was so big!

Kidd

hi Im rachel. I hve one bunny named annie. Im not sure of her age, still pretty young tho.Shes a himmi mix. Shes really softlike a lop.

Ive had 2 previous bunnies.They were lops. I miss them sooo much.

Ihave one cat that Ive had for 8 yrs. I have a 19 month old daughter. I am married I live in Tx, grew up in Ks.

NIce to meet yall!! :)

congrats everyone who's just joined!:welcome1
hello to oswald, i noticed in his pic that alot of his toys my Tallulah has too.
oswald is adorable:heartbeat, anymore pics?

babyb
:peace

Hello everyone.

I would be Shyanne, the proud owner of a very rambunctious little dwarf rabbit that goes by the name of Oreo. Oreo is currently four years old, and full of mischeif. His coatwould bemostly black, though he does have a white stripe above his nose and a whole section below his head. He basically resembles a miniature Dutch bunny, with the little white socks and everything. I'll hope to have some pictures up as soon as I get them resized and whatnot, then you can see the little ball of fur himself. :DAnyways me and Oreo are estatic to be in such a thriving community of bunny rabbit's and their owners, hehe.

--Shyanne & Oreo :dutch

Okay, so I got one picture of him that has some decent lighting. (I'll have more pics when I get his blog done) He's my little cutie, although he get's all spastic sometimes...

I hope it worked :):

Oreospicture.jpg

Hi, my name is Shelli and I am brand new here. I have been just lurking the past couple of days and reading posts that everyone has been putting up. I heardabout this place from my friend,Spring, whoalsovisits this rabbit chat I am in sometimes.I have had only one bunny, when I was little, but it got out when my mom decided to let it run in the dog's backyard fenced in area. Her name was Angel and she was a calico lop bunny. Anyways, I have been a rabbit nut ever since and it is of great pleasure for me to say that I am moving into a place where I can finally get another one in about 10 days!!! I am sooo excited. I just had shoulder surgery three weeks ago and looking into finding the right kind and finding a cage and toys has really been keeping me from getting bored. I really hate not being able to work over the summer, but school starts in a couple weeks! I just graduated from community college in May and now I am starting out with the big guns at Illinois State here where I am from. Very exciting stuff. Well, I have lots of rabbit questions so I will be posting a lot!! Hi everyone!!!! :happybunny:<-----Anyone know if this bunny is from a Disney movie?? It looks familiar and I am a Disney nut too! :D

Hi there, I have on gorgeous rabbit called Scampi, he turned 7 in June, doesn't seem that long! We've had him since he was about 6 weeks or so, we got him in wales when we went to this animal park place, he was only 3 weeks old and we fell in love with him and his sister Sooty (Who sadly died a few years ago). Here he is :)

Underthechair1.jpg

underthechair2.jpg

He's a house rabbit as we live in a flat but he gets full roam of nearly everywere! Even though he's getting on a bit he still likes to reck havoc sometimes bless him :).

Hello All,

I'm Sharonwife and mum of 2 boys 2 1/2 years and5 1/2 months from Australia.....We have just extended our family to include a mini lop named elmo who is 8 weeks old and the cutest little fella :D

I will post up some pics later tonight

hey yo everybody :welcome1 cant wait to c some pics of elmo and dribbles!

congrats to everybody who has just joined and got a bunny:jumpingbunny:

babyb:bunnybutt:

Aww, can't wait for some pics of Dribbles and Elmo. It's always fun to seen new bunnies and their funny little poses, hehe...

p.s. I adore the name 'Elmo'.

--Shyanne & Oreo :carrot

Back