NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to put more then one on at a time so please pardon so many entries from me while I try to list some more of my pretty baby's.
This is Petie. A dutch doe about two months old. she is so sweet. loves anyone that will play with her.

Hi all !! say hello to us our 4 buns !! Milo a cashmere lop rescue bun aged 10m , William a whitemed bun 1 yr also rescued, Hamish a brown& white lop 11m rescue !! Ellie a7m lion head, ive had buns for over 10 yrs & am looking to bond these as they all came to me on there own i would LOVEEEE more !!:bunnydance:

pics .... here goes

02-07-06_1429.jpg

milo.......

02-07-06_1433.jpg
ellie

09-07-06_1601.jpg

william

09-07-06_1604.jpg

& finally hamish !!! :colors:

would someone please tell me how to put on more then one pic at a time?

here is another one. this is Isis. She is a mini rex doe. She was the first baby I had. She is very timid but loves to be held and petted.

Hi Marye, best to use a website like Photobucket.com. You just create an account, upload the photos you want, copy and paste the 'IMG' tag directly into your post, and you can post as many as you like. :) (Just don't change the names or move them anywhere from your photobucket directory). There's also an edit feature to make them smaller.

Hope this helps.

sas et al

Hi to Thumps and Carrottails!Love to see UK members here. :)

Welcome to the forum! :welcome1

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance: sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

Hi,I'm new here.I have 1 brown mini rex male and 2 flemishes.The rex and 1 flemish I bought from an auction and the other flemish which I named Penny I bought from a breeder.The rex is my daughters bun,she named him Hershey and my silver flemish is named Coors.I'm from Pa.

Thank you for the lovely welcome :thanks:

hh2420 wrote:
Edit:I forgot to ask..are they brothers?

No Fiver and Thumper aren't brothers. I wish they were then prehaps they would have got along together. But they see each other all the time and they are in-door bunnies so they aren't short of company :)

Welcome Babiflemish :)

bunnies4u wrote:
I will get some more pictures sized right and maybe someone will tell me how to post more then one pic at a time.
thanks, marye

Hey there and welcome!

I sent you a private message regarding posting pics :). At the top right of your screen it will say 1 new message.

Hope this helps!

Haley

Hi my name is Jessica

I'm 18 years old and have had four bunnies over the years. My first rabbit was a mini rex we named Louie. He was an angry bunny and i can't remember much about him. Unfortunately we lost him to Flystrike at only 2 years.

We then got a Lop named Do'nut who never seemed to stop growing! we let him run around freely in out garden as we thought we had blocked off any holes and it was very safe. But Do'nut was clever. he used to escape behind the garden shed all the time and it took forever to coax him out! He always tried escaping. One day after a storm had bent our fence slightly, i was out in the garden and heard a commotion. I looked over to the noise and saw Do'nut sitting on top of the fence!! he had scaled the garden fence ready to jump over it! But i grabbed him just in time. But he managed to escape over it time and time again. Our neighbours got used to seeing him sitting in their garden. One time he ran away for a whole night and we had to post missing letters to peoples houses. Luckily he was found! So we made a run for him!! Unfortunately he died also only at 2 years old. He had a tumour on his spine and quickly became paralysed. So we had no choice

Rabbit number three was a dwarf lop named Muffin and he was brilliant! My little brother once was sat on the floor eating sweets and he had put them on the floor in front of him. Muffin then hooped over, pinched one of the sweets and ran off! I know Rabbits shouldn't be fed sweets and chocolate but we couldn't stop him! he figured that the chocolate came from the fridge and would sit by it until someone gave him chocolate, he was offered healthy alternatives but refused! Muffin was very entertaining and would come inside most days when it got cold outside, he even scared cats away from the garden! One time my parents went away and Muffin stayed inside all night and happily slept in my bed with me! I did have a few presents in the morning though! Muffin lived for an amazing (for us) 8 years. At 7 years we noticed his right eye glazing over so we took him to the vets and found out he had cancer behind his eye, his eye had to be amputated but he lived quite happily for an entire year until the same illness came back in his left eye. Losing him after 8 years was extremely hard, and we were sure we were not going to get anymore bunnies as it was so hard
but this soon changed

We went into one pet shop to get some food for our guinea-pigs and saw the cutest and tiniest Dwarf Lop i had ever seen!! He was mostly white but had brown patches all over him and his ears andnose were black, it looked as though he had been dipping them in marmite! I just couldnt leave him there, so we took him home and named him Bailey. He is now 8 months old and doesn't like being outside at all but my parents don't like him inside. When he is outside he sits by the door waiting for someone to let him in. I love him to pieces, but some of my family are finding it hard to bond with him. I think it is because of how much everyone loved Muffin. But im sure that their love will grow and that he can live a just as happy life as Muffin did

Really sorry about the long intro! Just felt that all my bunnies needed an intro as they are all as equally special as one another
this forum is a brilliant idea! well done to you all and may everyones bunnies live long and happy lives :bunnydance:

i thought i should post some photos of my bunnies

Here is bunny Muffin

Babypuff.jpg

Here is rabbit Muffin!!

DSCI0031.jpg

Here is Bailey being naughty

DSC02174.jpg

Here is Bailey again

DSC02026.jpg

And here are my Guinea-pigs Popcorn (right) Pepsi (left) unforutnately Popcorn died a few days ago, she was very old and very overweight (we had tried everything the vet suggested to no avail) But Pepsi is still going strong

DSC02100.jpg

i have no photos of Louie or Do'nut as digital cameras hadnt been invented at that time!! Hope you like them

Hi. my name is Britt, and I have 2 rabbits.. Bettie is a mini lop mix, she's pretty big though (over 7lbs)... She is white with black spots, goofy ears, and big blue eyes.. Aunika is a sable neitherland dwarf, and she's about 2lbs.. They're pretty cute, and are the best of friends..

Hello Everyone!

My name is Robin, I'm 30 years old :) Ok almost 31 *sigh* I have a husband and two kids. My daughter is 10 and my son is 8.

We do not have a rabbit at the moment but we are picking up a show quality flemish giant in three weeks. I hope to get my kids interested in 4-H and showing. I think I found a really great breeder, she seems to really care about her bunnies. Our boy is 5 months old and currently 14 lbs :)

We lost our last bunny to a horrible accident. She got lose from my daughter and was killed by a dog. We'd had Squirt over a year and we were all devistated, especially my daughter who blamed herself.

We have other pets too. We have 4 female cats and 2 female dogs (all spayed), one miniature donkey stallion, 2 silky chicks we just got in June because my husband wanted chickens, and 11 (soon to be 13) Sugar Gliders. I breed my Sugar Gliders.

So, that's about me and my family :) We are very excited about our bunny and I'll post pictures when we get him!

Hello all. I'm new here and came to ask some questions as well as peruse the board in general. I'm 23 from Alberta, Canada and recently purchased a Dutch mini. (at least I think that's what he/she is, the pet store never did tell me) Anyways, hello to my fellow newbs, and I hope to see everyone around!

Hi everybody! Welcome to RO! :wave:

SugarGlider, I'm so sorry you lost Squirt. What kind of rabbit was she? And I'd love to see pics of your sugar gliders! Are they friendly? I heard they need lots of handling.

And KJK, feel free to jump in to a discussion or start asking any time!

:bunny18:bunny18hi babybabbit here!
i am 11 and have my own 1 year old mini lop eared rabbit called Tallulah she was an 11th b-day presey, she is grey and white and a lovely natured rabbit!:bunnyheartshes my bestsest friend and i love her to bits:heartbeat

hi jessica, just wanted to say Muffin and Bailey are:inlove: the most adorable bunnies ever apart from my sweetie Tallulah!:headflick:

Latest posts

Back