NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all,

i am shellie. 34y/o mom of 4 kiddos, and 2 angoras. cookie is a 11 week old baby chocolateand stormy is my 4 month old lilac. i am looking forward to getting to know yall better

here are my buns

MVC-629F.jpg

shelldoo wrote:
hi all,

i am shellie. 34y/o mom of 4 kiddos, and 2 angoras. cookie is a 11 week old baby chocolateand stormy is my 4 month old lilac. i am looking forward to getting to know yall better

Hi Shellie! Im new here too. What cute little fluff balls you have! How are you handling them both being so young? How wonderful!

they are actually very docile, sweet babies, i haven't had mant issues w/ them at all:bunnydance:

Thank you:) Her name means "shameless" in Spanish, because she always has to leave her "marks"everywhere in my room~:bunnydance::bunnydance:

And she also has a Chinese name "Tiaotiao", which means "jumping".

:elephant::elephant::bunnydance:

luciasg wrote:
Thank you:) Her name means "shameless" in Spanish, because she always has to leave her "marks"everywhere in my room~:bunnydance::bunnydance:

And she also has a Chinese name "Tiaotiao", which means "jumping".

:elephant::elephant::bunnydance:

How cute! What a doll! :)

Hi All!

Thank you so much for this forum, its so helpfull and every one is so friendly! I am a new bunny owner and Raisin is a Netherland Dwarf and almost 7 weeks old. She has a black fur coatand grey hair under her paws. I never thought that I will get this attached to a bunny as I am attached to Raisin:bunnydance:.After work I just want to go hometo go and play with her! I love her so much!She is a house rabbit and this is not that common in South Africa. Most of the rabbits stay outside in a cage as the weather is not that bad as in other countries. Most people havedogs, cats and birds. My friends are so taken with her and she is very social and loves to play with everybody.

Unfortuanetly SA does not realy cater for rabbits so there arent a lot of products available here. The basics that I could find is hay andpellets, but no treats, leads, harnesses or any thing for them to play with. So I made my own toys for her to play with. I also got a recipe for 'cookies' on this forumwhich I am going to bake this weekend. I treat her with raisins as this is her favourite!

Thanks again for an AWESOME site!

There are so many new members that have just joined,there are to many of yas so i will just say a big HELLO to everyone that has just joined,and i know we will all get to know your bunnies,it's good to meet you all:D

Raisin,there is just so much information in this forum and everyone is so friendly i'm sure you will love it:)

cheryl

Welcome everyone! Make yourselves at home!
:balloons::welcome1:balloons:

Hiya,

My names Tamsin and I'm from the UK. I've had pet bunnies for about 10 years now and I've been quite involved in rescue work the last three and a bit. My current two buns are called Gypsy (3 years) & Alfie (5 years). Gypsy's a black lionhead and Alfie agouti with a white nose and blue eyes.

Tam

As noted in the Rescue Me thread, I'm personally VERY happy to see Tamsin sign on at RO. :)

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14385&forum_id=7

And sorry I've been slack welcoming newbies!

Hi to Nidia (we'll havetohelp you resize your pic!), RabbitsValley, Mercy, HH2420, Cottontails, Lucia, Shellie and Raisin! (Hope I didn't forget anybody)

:welcome1:hello

sas:wiggle, pipp :bunnyheart, dill :bunnydance:, sherry :brownbunny, radar :bunny17and darry :bunny19

Hi my name is Emma, i've just bought a rabbit called Bobby bunny! original I know but I think it suits him ;)

Have other pets too, love animals!

Wow, he is tiny.:expressionless Hope he's old enough to safely be away from his mom. (I think they should be at least eight weeks, butif youwork in a pet shop, Iguess you know that isn't always the case). :sigh Just keep a closeeye on the little guy.

He sure is cute!! And I love the name!!

Anyway, welcome to Rabbits Only! :welcome1

Keep us updated on that little fuzzy doll's progress!

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Bobby wrote:
Thats partly why I took him as I thought he was so young...
Aw, Emma, that's sweet of you! :inlove:

(I couldn't possible work in a pet store, there wouldn't be anything left for them to sell!)

I haven't looked to see if you've started a blog, but I'd love to hear about your other critters. If you haven't already, please do!

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Back