NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, my name is Heather. I have a NetherlandDwarf named Sugarwho I bred.He is whitewith brown spots. He's around 1 1/2 years old. I

:wave:Hi Heather,so glad you could join us hereat rabbits only,your bunny sounds very pretty,cannot wait to see somepictures of him :)

i also have a little netherland dwarf named Tobi,he was just hanging out on my front yard,he is now a part of my bunny family :)

cheryl

Welcome to the forum Black Dutch and Gothicangel69. Your rabbits sound gorgeous.

Gothicangel69- Sounds like you had a lot of babies running around. Didyou rehome all of them? Im glad you were able to take them in.

Black Dutch- Welcome. There are some breeders around here and if youpost in the rabbitry section someone might know of a Dutch Breeder tocontact. But where are you?

I can't wait to see pictures of your babies. I bet they are gorgeous!Post pictures in the bunny blog section and post questions in the ROF(Rabbits Only Forum). Unless the bunny is sick (Infirmary) or breedingand showing (The Rabbitry). WELCOME AGAIN!! Glad you could join us.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM Sugar N Spice. Glad youcould join us here! Your netherland sounds GORGEOUS!! Post lots ofpictures in the Bunny Blog section of the forums to let us all fawnover your baby! :D

I'm in PA -- Pennsylvania -- but willing to travel to see them.

Here's a picture of my bunny..

bunnystanding.jpg

I was able to rehome all of the babies(I kepttwo of them...Screech and Foo-Foo). They all went to people we know sothat we could tell if they would have good homes or not. We rehomed 7black with white markings, 1 Californian, and 4 black ones. The restgot eaten by a cat!! He snuck up onto our deck while the mother wasout, opened the cage, and started to have a feast! It was so sad. Onealso died in my dad's arms from what we are assuming was a birth defect.

Hi, My name is Megan and while I don't own anybunnys at this time I had one as a child. I am here because Iwould like to get one for our householdbut wantedtolearn as much as possible before doing so, so I can givethebunny a great home when it is time.

bunnylover78642 wrote:
He's very cute!! I see the DQ... I think it is his back footbeing black and white... Can't have that!!:?
Actually, the foot is supposed to be black & white. I think theDQ was because of tatoo stains, we tatooed her a couple days before.I'm not quite sure, I was working while they were judging (I worked forthe rabbit barn and was carrying over a bunny or feeding it at thetime).

Here is a picture of two Dutch showing the feet:

herculesandhera.jpg

Hello! Sorry, but I'm not comfortable telling myname so please use my username to identify me. Thanks. Thisis my fourth year with rabbits, but my first year breeding. We had ourfirst litter of Dwarf Hotots(this is the only breed Iown)about three months ago. There were four allwhitebucks. Only one delveloped a disqualification. He had anincomplete eyeband. We are currently awaiting our second litter fromthe same doe. She's due in about a week. Were hoping for the same luckwe had with the first litter!

(I am also trying to reasearch 'peanuts' and what causes them to die soif anyone can help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!)

EgyHotot wrote:
I am also trying to reasearch 'peanuts' and what causes them to die soif anyone can help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

I think they die because they are premature and are not able to eat / breathe properly...

That's just a guess. Maybe like a premi baby.?

Welcome to the forumegyhotot,blackdutch,megan,and gothicangel!!!:wave2cant wait to hearstories and see some pictures!! everyone loves pictures on this forum!!:wink:

Welcome to the forum Egyhototo (I think I spelt that wrong!!) cant wait to see pictures of your babies.

Peanuts die because they have birth defects. usually they can notbreathe correctly. Also their hindquaters are not correct and they cantmove. Which causes them to be singled out and not be able to eat withthe rest of the kits. Often they die in the first few days.

There are lots of breeders here. I breed Mini Rexes. Cant wait to learn more about you. Glad you could join us here!!

:bunnydance: Hi y'all ! I'm NEW (neverposted)....I'm Hannah from Jacksonville, Fla. and I have just oneEnglish Spots Doe Bunny; I call her 'Bunny-Foo'...she's a Bun-Wunder,for sure.....like everyone elses is too!
I used to be over-run w/rabbits......French Lops, no less! ....About 30 or so, and I was livingon my Dad's property like Pippi Longstockings!!....er...ugh....Dad..NOTa big fan...kicked me out and had to re-locate all my Bun's; thanx toRabbit Rescue of Gainesville!
Now I live in an apt.w/ one bun and one VERY obnoxious Indian Ringneckparrot. ..I have a few pics but I'm not sure how to post them. I have aMAC...AND a brand new digital camera!!...I LUV my bunny-bun-bunny....weboth live on salad.
Any other 'Ana' bunny lovers out there? Shalom! AnaHannah
SEE: http://www.myspace.com/anahannah [for pics]

Hi,I am not new but haven't been onhere in a long time and my name is Delia and I have one bunny nameBuster.

What is a bunny blog? I hope I put my pictures in the right place. :bunny18

Hi Again!

A Bunny Blog is your own home thread where you can keep us updatedwithstories and pictures about you and Buster all in onethread!

If you haven't already, feel free to start one!

RO Staff

:group

Hey,

i'm wit Delia.. havent been on here in a long time.

i have 14 pets in all but only 8 are mine.

1 parakeet, Busta
2 Leopard Geckos, Nakia, and Cammie
1 Jersey Wooly rabbit, BEW sport, Cinnamen
2 Fancy GOldfish, Mara, and TI
1 Betta, Pretty Ricky
1 pleco, lil jon

my mom has 5 African Chiclds,

and then theres the Family dog
an English Springer Spaniel, Brittney,

i am also getting a Papillon this summer when i get my job.

lets see, i graduate High School next month (Whoooo about time! lol) well the ceremony is in June, but my last day is in May.

i have a Boyfriend whos in the Army, and is over in Iraq right now fighting.

ummm..... i believe thats all i've been up to really. lol

Latest posts

Back