NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rory! Could you start a thread onyour bunny? That way we can help you figure out where yoursmelly problems are from. Spaying is important, and if she'sleaving lots of cecals around she may be getting too muchprotein. Do you use vinegar to clean her cage andlitterbox? It works really well to cut down odors and removeurine stains.

Hello! I am new here! I am 21 years old...and from Newfoundland, Canada.

I just bought a bunny today, I have a male dwarf...names Stuart :bunnydance:...hes a cutie! I will post a pic tomorrow.

I have been researching buying a rabbit for awhile...and now I finally got one!

This forum seems to be a great place to get some good info, cant wait to chat with everyone!

carla (newfiegurl)

:wave:Hello Carla and welcome to the forum,i cannot wait to see pictures of your new bunny stuart:)

cheryl

Hello! I'm a new rabbit owner- I received myrabbit just Friday for my birthday. I'm not really sure what breed heis- his coloration is calico (mottled brown, white, grey, orange.) andhe is not a lop as his ears are erect. His name is Fedex!

If you post pictures in the "bunny Blog" sectionsomeone will try and help you with the breed he is. Or go towww.arba.net and look at their breedphotos. Remember that most of the rabbits can be a calico though sojust because their that color doesn't mean thats his breed.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!:elephant::bunnydance::colors:

Thanks bunnylover. I will try to get some pictures of him asap, and I will check out that website you mentioned.

Looking through it, he might just be an American breed. :)

newfiegurl wrote:
Hello! I am new here! I am 21 years old...and from Newfoundland, Canada.

I just bought a bunny today, I have a male dwarf...names Stuart :bunnydance:...hes a cutie! I will post a pic tomorrow.

I have been researching buying a rabbit for awhile...and now I finally got one!

This forum seems to be a great place to get some good info, cant wait to chat with everyone!

carla (newfiegurl)

so there has been a name change in my house...lol. Stuart just wasntthe right name for my bunny, doesnt fit his personality at all...so dada da da...... he is officially MARTY now..yup its perfect! lol

whoo..nice pics!!

so here is a pic of my marty, I was told he is a netharland dwarf...butI dont really have a clue!! I just know he is gorgeus!!! I have starteda blog for him with pics as well!

UPDATE!! OKAY I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT MARTY IS A MINI REX!!
MARTY019.jpg

carla (newfiegurl)

Hi all! I actually don't own a bunny, but Ireally want to! I'm moving in June to a new place and want to get abunny companion.

I'ma full-time student, majoring in history, and I workpart-time in a bookstore cafe. I've been reading all the rabbit booksthe store has during the slow parts of my shifts. I've learned so muchabout rabbits, but there's only so much a book can say.

Welcome to the forum USAKO!! I hope you find the information you seek!!

Newfiegirl (I think I spelt that right?) Does your rabbit have plushhair like velvet? Thank he is definetly a mini rex!! And a very cuteone at that!! post lots more pictures in the bunny blog section!!

Hi,
I'm a fulltime student and I have a pair of European rabbitsnamed Cookie and Slipper. They are a lot older now (and a lot fatter).
DSCN1103.jpg

I hope to gain the insight and knowledge of all yall experienced rabbit owners. Take care!

OMG!! Your rabbits are so cute!! I love theorange one (guessing his/her name is Cookie?) You are well on your wayto knowing just as much as everyone else by just joining!! :) We areglad to have you!! Welcome to the forum and post more pictures in thebunny blog setion. Ask you questions and you are sure to recieve a goodreliable response!!:D

Hi everyone. I didnt know that this page had its own forum. Cool. I order from here all the time...

Well my name is Floppy.... i guess i have to use Floppy1 here sincesomeone else has my name...:shock:Im known as Floppy on everyother rabbit board so its a bit weird....

anyway.. I have 3 buns. 2 male holland lops Floppy and Dopy and a"mutt" as i like to call her Cinnamon. Ill be posting pics real soon. Ihave tons and love seeing pics of everyone elses bunnies......

Can wait to get to know all of you and your bunnies!:bunnydance:

Newbie here :bunnydance:

My DD got a bunny from her bf a few weeks ago. I didn't want it to be lonely, so we now have 2 :)

I have a few ?s... so I'll go find the right place to ask them...

~Tamra

Latest posts

Back