NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Bop and Snowy! :welcome:hello:wave::wave2

:thanks:Glad you like it!

RO Staff

:group

hi. i am new user too. i have 8 months old female rabbit named arzu.

Hi I'm Lauren and I have 1dwarf rabbit called charlotte.:bunnydance: She is 3 years old and verycute. I also have 10 guinea pigs, 1 hamster and 2 cats.

Hi Charlotte's Mum, welcome to the forum! :welcome:wave::hello

We've moved this postinto the Introductions thread so everybody can find it. :)

RO Staff

:group

charlottes mum wrote:
Hi I'm Lauren and I have 1 dwarf rabbitcalled charlotte.:bunnydance: She is 3 years old and very cute. I alsohave 10 guinea pigs, 1 hamster and 2 cats.
[suP]WOW! that's quite a lot of guinea pigs! Ialso have a netherland dwarf and two hammies, they're socute.:party0002A Warm Welcome to Rabbits Only![/suP]

[suP]Ellie[/suP]

hows it going? new to the forums, found this place a day or two after my girlfriend and i brought home 'star'

awesome site!

Hi,

I'm new, too! My English Angora, Sweetie (AKA The Land Shark)is 5 lbs of bunny fury. She has some serious medical problems- scoliosis and pasturella - but still chases off the cats (8) andbeats up the dogs (2). She gets a variety of meds and wasgetting nebulized daily. She's the Land Shark because shezooms in whenever she hears the 'fridge open or the treat packageshaken and, she bites.

Roena:bunnydance:

LOL! :rofl: Too funny!

Glad you've joined us, Roena!!

:welcome:hello

:groupparty:

Welcome! I'd love to see a pic of the 5lb fury, Sweetie! She sounds like one protetive bunny!:brownbunny

Hello everybody!

I own a dwarf lion-head bunny named Annie.

I am currently worried because my boyfriend wants her out of herebecause she's stinky. But it isn't her fault. I clean after herconstantly every day, but you guys know how the cecal pills can have anawfully offensive smell. I still want her to stay and I wish that heunderstands how much it means to me. She is only 5 months old.:(:(:(

Latest posts

Back