NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greeting toALL !!

I go through this thread regularly and wish I had time to reply to each one of you.

Hope y'all accept a group "HOWDY!!" :wave2

~Jim

Hi everybody, I'm new here.
I have a mini-rex named Chinch, he's chinchilla colored! I've had pet rabbits all my life, I really love them. Glad to be around other bunny people!

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any photos of your rabbit? I am a sucker for Rexes, I'll admit, and a Chinchilla Mini Rex sounds absolutely gorgeous.

Hi there, just thought i would introduce myself!!!!
i'm butterfly, and i live in the uk, and have a pesky bunny Called Diesel:)

Hi,

I'm Lindsay and I am 21 years old. I got into the rabbit community because it was the only thing that my LandLord would let me have. I am so glad though, my bunny makes me so happy.

My rabbit's name is Lily. She is a Netherland Dwarf rabbit and is about 16 weeks old. She is white with light brown spots around her eyes, on the side of her nose, brown ears, and a few spots going down her spine.

We decided to join this forum because I am new at this a don't know a whole lot. I'm excited to make friends.

Lindsay

hi, my name is leanna and i have a lil lionhead girl bunny named mischa! i havent had her that long but we are already bonding..her favorite game is to hide under neath my skirts as i walk around the house..anyways, its nice to meet ya'll!

bunny-love wrote:
hi, my name is leanna and i have a lil lionhead girl bunny named mischa! i havent had her that long but we are already bonding..her favorite game is to hide under neath my skirts as i walk around the house..anyways, its nice to meet ya'll!
LOL! Hi Leanna, Pipp and Iplay that game too,we call it 'Kick the Bunny!'

And hi to Jo and Chinch. I just rescued a Harlequin mini-Rex, and what a doll!! (Here's the thread: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11937&forum_id=7).

Also, hi toButterfly and Diesel (love that name! what kind of bunny?) and Lindsay and Lily! (I have a dwarf, too -- or she has me!) Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Hope we haven't missed anybody, but we probably have, so hi to everybody else who's new!

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

I joined the group a couple weeks ago and have been busy reading the forum. What a great place this is.

My family (hubby, I, 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 guinea pig, 1 dog and 1 rabbit) live in cold cold MN.

We have had our rabbit Sparky a dutch, since July 2004. We got him as a rescue bunny from my SIL. She did not want the rabbit anymore. We had no plans to keep him, just find him a good home. If not he would have died out in the wilds I am sure. But after spending a week traveling on vacation with Sparky, he became part of our family and that was it. He stayed. Never got to another home.

I had rabbits years ago, but this one has been so special. He is the friendliest and most lovable rabbit I have ever had.

I look forward to reading more on the forum
Bev

:colors:Wow! There are so many new members here; I look forward to hearing all your stories.:jumpingbunny:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM EVERYONE!!! I usually offer a personal welcome to each person but guess what!! WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!! So I dont really have the time with the rushing about packing everything but someday I will! Just wait;)

Hi I just signed on today! I have one bunny that is a Netherland dwarf. She is going to be 3 mos tomorrow! She is a siemese sabel and is very adorable. Oh yeah, her name is Mocha. Hopefully I'll get some pic up soon!

bbgrl20 wrote:
Hi I just signed on today! I have one bunny that is a Netherland dwarf. She is going to be 3 mos tomorrow! She is a siemese sabel and is very adorable. Oh yeah, her name is Mocha. Hopefully I'll get some pic up soon!
Welcome! I noticed Mocha seems to be a popular rabbit name. Can't wait to see your pics!!!! :)

hello my name is jenny my babys name is turbo he is about 9 months old n he is sooo cute

he was sleeping

100_0293.jpg

he gives daddy a bye kiss everynight when he leaves to work

turbo.jpg

hi there i just joined you guys today on my search for bunny info! I just got a rabbit fresh out of a relationship break-up(not mine:))the wife left and left the bunny behind:mad:Hubby couldnt keep it and since i'm a sucker for all things animal i got him! He's about 8 months old and white with pink eyes and didnt now he was a he until i took him to the vet today:DHe lives in an outside hutch(does this make me a bad bunny mummy?)I have 2 inside cats and 2 dogs that i dont think would play nice at all. The hutch is beyond small and am looking for something much bigger right now, money is a bit of an issue since i hadn't planned to get a rabbit!Didnt realise how exspensive hutchs were:shock:He gets out of it about 2 hours a day though and has a nice fenced off section in the yard away from the puppies. I think he likes me ok but his ears are ALWAYS down is this ok? When it comes time to go back in the hutch it's a bit of a game of chasey, not that i blame him! I hope i serve him well as his new mummy!Is it ok to keep him alone?

ambrose wrote:
Is it ok to keep him alone?
Hi! Welcome! Regarding your question, bunnies are social animals and can get depressed if left alone by themselves. If money is tight and you cant afford another bunny, you should try to make sure he gets more interaction with you and others in your family, but nothing can replace the bond bunnies have with other bunnies.

Hello everyone, I'm Nikki and I've just recently became the proud mummy of a gorgeous little boy bunny (who now goes by the name of Emo). I've had him for about 3 weeks now and I'm absolutely smitten.

He's just a tiny little thing at the minute, but I'm sure he'll be a handful as he gets older. He still isn't a huge fan of being picked up, but he's fine once I've settled with him on my lap or whatever; I often lie on the sofa and he loves to scamper and climb all over me, occasionally pausing to give me a bit of a lick. He also loves to snuggle up into my neck.

I wouldn't change my little darling for the world.

Hello Everyone! I'm new :bunnydance: I have a white Rex, named Feichai. He's a sweet little devil. He has recently got on the plane and traveled all the way to asia with us. Feichai has adjusted to the new environment very well, and he's picking up some chinese, too. We are very pleased to find this forum!

:jumpingbunny:

Latest posts

Back