NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool:Hi I'm a newbie and I've got aseven months old rabbit, named Riku. I'll be posting up her pics at therabbit pics thread later. Nice to meet everyone! *waves* ^_^

:shock:Wow! I've gotta get by here more often! Hello all you newmembers! It's great to have you!

Looking forward to getting to know you and your bunnies! :)

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian and Sebastian's Little Girl

Hi. I'm new. I have a dutchdwarf named Max. He was a Mother's Day gift last year and wasonly 8 weeks old when I got him. My first rabbit, I had a lotto learn, but Max is doing great and I'm just crazy abouthim. We also have 2 dogs and 2 cats, Max gets along ok witheveryone else now that he is grown up.

Hello Itreat! I also have a dutch :D named patches

PATCHES.jpg

He is one out of my 11 rabbits :)

~Amy

Hi my name is madhura, and i am new both to this site and to rabbits but not to animals just wanted to say hi

I have a mini rex doe who is about 3 months old now and very energetic and playful

Hello there!

Im new here, looking forward to meeting you all and your furry friends.

I myself own 7 bunnies presently. But I can't keep them all:(have to sell 3 by the end of this week. If anyone isinterested ina 10 week old himalayan x English Angora bunny,please PM me. Im from Sydney.

I too previously belonged to Rabbit Village (I was Walking Mushroom!)and would love to Re-meet some of yous from there, since the forum nolonger exists. However, Iam glad to be a member of this Superdelightful forum. Hope I could be of help, feel free to ask/PM meanytime!

hi all were new.we have 2 doe's and a buck we don't know when themating place we did not put a nesting box in as they built the nestin the night and we found it in the morningand it was already made. we also didn't know they were pregnant. when we put the two does out in the garden together they both try to get ontop of each other the wrong way is this normal? should we let them out together, or on their own when they have built their nest and are pregnant?

Hello, everybody!

I'm new to the forum. I have a bonded pair of rabbits, a neutered male named Twitch, and a spayed female named Daisy. I'll try to get some pictures of them soon! I also foster rabbits.

I look forward to being on the board!

:)

Welcome to the forum laska! I'm glad you decided to join. There are a lot of great people in here who love and cherish thier animals, and many as well who know a lot about rabbit health and proper care. :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Walking Mushroom wrote:
Iam glad to be a member of this Super delightfulforum.
A Super Delightful Welcome to you, Walking Mushroom! That is a neat avatar.

What other bunnies do you have?

Rainbows! :)

ThanksPet_Bunny! I presently own just1 Himalayan Dwarf, 1 English Angora and 5 cross breeds between them two. When I first got the English, I thought it was a girl.. well it proved not so..:shock:hehe I used to own heaps of guinea pigs but they got eaten by the dogso now the bunnies are rulers of mybackyard, constantly mowing the lawn down for me! What about yourself? What breed?

Looking forward to meeting everyone else, Excellent!

Im new!!!!!!!!!!

I just got 2 new bunnies the day before easter. im 12 so I got them formy b-day. I found wild babie bunnies but a animal ate them so I wasreally sad and my mom said i couldnt get a bunnie. But my aunt wasgoing to take me shopping from my preasent but instead shedidnt listen to what my mom said and got me two bunnies and I think mymom loves them but she wont let me know because she didnt what 1 rabbitlet alone 2.

Do u have any advice on how to keep them happy and healthy.

Walking Mushroom wrote:
now the bunnies are rulers of mybackyard,constantly mowing the lawn for me! What about yourself? What breed?
I have a Netherland Dwarf, Pebbles. She is a house bunny. That is her in my avatar.

You should post some pictures ofyour bunnyfamily in the Rabbit Pictures Thread.

Rainbows! :)

Hieveryone my name is megan i have a dwarf hototsport or so i'm told. I think she is pregnant but it's sohard to tell..so i'm waiting with baited breath. Everyoe hasbeen such a great help!! I love all the pics! Itsnice to be able to get my questions answered and to read all of theposts! Thank you in advance for all of the help andsupport!!

Hip Hop and Megan

Latest posts

Back