Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroomie

Reaction score
Hello!

I am, decently, new to owning bunnies! Yes, I used a plural.
I googled out the wazoo for info on my first two bunnies, and this page came up a LOT, so I finally decided to sign up and be a proper member instead of a snooper. :p

I love my animals. Personally I believe bunnies are so much better than dogs (Don't tell my AJ that :rolleyes:)

I own both male and female, and while I care about them mainly as pets, I let them reproduce and thus far have had very successful litters!

My main boy, however, is an orange and white Lop named Cas. <3 He is my darling boy and loves to sit in my lap and will even paw at me when giving another bun too much attention while he is close.

I look forward to reading and learning more about my little floofs!

Hello!

I am, decently, new to owning bunnies! Yes, I used a plural.
I googled out the wazoo for info on my first two bunnies, and this page came up a LOT, so I finally decided to sign up and be a proper member instead of a snooper. :p

I love my animals. Personally I believe bunnies are so much better than dogs (Don't tell my AJ that :rolleyes:)

I own both male and female, and while I care about them mainly as pets, I let them reproduce and thus far have had very successful litters!

My main boy, however, is an orange and white Lop named Cas. <3 He is my darling boy and loves to sit in my lap and will even paw at me when giving another bun too much attention while he is close.

I look forward to reading and learning more about my little floofs!

Welcome to the forum!
Haha, I also believe that my rabbit is nicer than my dog! Don't tell my dog (Zeus) or my father that! ;)
Is that Cas in your avatar/profile picture! If so he's adorable, if not, that rabbit is still adorable! I really want a lop!

Welcome to the forum!
Haha, I also believe that my rabbit is nicer than my dog! Don't tell my dog (Zeus) or my father that! ;)
Is that Cas in your avatar/profile picture! If so he's adorable, if not, that rabbit is still adorable! I really want a lop!

That one is actually his daughter! Cas refuses to let me get a good picture of him, hah!

Latest posts

Back