New Member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven C

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Raven. I just adopted 2 baby bunnies, Paris and Yue. They're around 4-5 months old and this is my first time owning rabbits. I came here in hopes that I can learn more about them and give them the best life possible. I've only had them a month I believe. Maybe longer/shorter.

Attachments

• IMG20230906183245.jpg
    IMG20230906183245.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Uh oh
I see a needy character in the background
Taking someone loves their stomach
Besides that , welcome to the show

Welcome Raven
looking forward to the escapades of Paris and Yue
hang on….you are in for the ride of your life!! 😱🐇🐇🤣
It has definitely been an adventure with these two with figuring out their favorite toys and such. I notice Yue likes to hide under towels and blankets and dig at them while Paris prefers to just run around and lay outside of her hides. I love watching them binky and play, eat too. Or just when they lay next to me or near me, I can't help but get that goofy grin and watch them. I even like when they thump when I don't give them their food fast enough or a treat after they have been good after grooming. I used to have dogs and cats and as they are cute too, I have definitely become a rabbit person. Just wish more places here had stuff for rabbits and people were more educated on them. It was also a pain finding a rabbit savvy vet here where I live. But all is good. Now off to find a rug that they won't chew to pieces or mess up😂 if you or anyone has tips on great rugs for 4-5 month old rabbits, I'm more than willing to listen lol

Uh oh
I see a needy character in the background
Taking someone loves their stomach
Besides that , welcome to the show
Paris definitely loves food haha she figured out the foraging mat and the cups faster than Yue. Yue doesn't concern herself with anything that involves work. I noticed she lets Paris do all the work then take her hard earned work and eats it😂 both also have an immense craving for baseboards😂

Paris definitely loves food haha she figured out the foraging mat and the cups faster than Yue. Yue doesn't concern herself with anything that involves work. I noticed she lets Paris do all the work then take her hard earned work and eats it😂 both also have an immense craving for baseboards😂
Oh I do remember the chewing of the baseboards but thankfully Minx has matured and no longer destroys baseboards but that doesn’t mean she no longer chews!! She likes rugs as well! Enjoy your buns; they are delightful pets and bring us much joy!,🐇🐇💕💞🫣😜😱

My original gang were mean green nibbling machines

They nibbled on anything and everything , esp toeboards and cables . Oh lets not forget the carpet . Borderline loved pulling up at the carpet .
He was a piece of work

My original gang were mean green nibbling machines

They nibbled on anything and everything , esp toeboards and cables . Oh lets not forget the carpet . Borderline loved pulling up at the carpet .
He was a piece of work
That's the stage I'm at with them right now haha I have all the cables hidden from them but they like to pull up the carpet. I'm going to try and find some tiles as people said in previous post and see if that works with my babies. Or build a little base out of wood so when they're in their play pen (which is the only time they do it when I'm at work) the carpet is safe because the rugs I use aren't enough. I'm eventually going to move them into the bedroom so they have more space and it's more safe in there and I into the living room.

Back