New mbr intro

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oreo is 1/2 grey, 1/2 white, she's got a whitestripe on her grey side that looked like an oreo cookie when she was ababy thats how she got her name :DYou can see pictures of herin the post i made called "New Pics" ;)

~pam

Hello Beckie,

Thank you so much for making me feel welcome here.

I also was given one of my girls by someone who didn't want her.Unfortunately they didn't understand how important socializing with herwhile she was young was and she became aggressive and unfriendly asthey neglected her and just really didn't want a bunny. They didn'trealize what a large responsibility a bunny is.

Today Cappuccino is much better. She's usually friendly and doesn'tbite as much as she used to. I just try to be patient and consistantwith her. She really didn't like humans when she moved in. Luckily sheseems to understand that most people just want to pet her. She loves toride in the car so I take her with me when we have cooler daysespecially if I'm going to the PetSmart. There she can ride in the carton her favorite blanket and the other shoppers and the staff alwayswants to greet her.

Right now she's stretched out in the livingroom in front of thetelevision. Clearly life has improved from being locked in a garage allday with no visitors. She's come a long way.

Trouble is a cute name. That is funny. I used to know a girl named Trixie in college.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend.

My girls aren't a bonded pair. I wish they were. I've tried to get themtogether a few times and each time Cappuccino's territorialism seems toget the best of her. She attacks Meadow and I take Meadow away and hugand kiss her. Meadow is very friendly. Cappuccino loves my cat Umi justfine she just doesn't like Meadow.

Oh well. What's a mother to do?

Rhonda

Hi everyone,
I’m Rebel from Texas. I’m a new bunny mom to a gorgeous white mini lops named Sugar. He has brought so much joy to our family. We gifted him to our 8year old daughter and she adores him.
After so much trial and error, I’m so thankful I found this great forum. All ready getting many of my questions answered from just reading. Very excited to be here.

Attachments

• 9CE788FE-3ABA-43D1-9326-EB5D15CE6279.jpeg
    9CE788FE-3ABA-43D1-9326-EB5D15CE6279.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey Rebel. Please start your own thread under Introductions so everyone can meet you. This particular thread is 15 years old. (Note the post date in the green bar above each post.)

Latest posts

Back