New lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hok9

Reaction score
We just got another bun. She is a lop (French I think). We are still looking for a name. For those that saw my other new guy, his name is Butterscotch.

We would like name suggestions for this girl.

Photo30.jpg

Photo31.jpg

Photo32.jpg

I'll post better pics when my camera is charged.

Whenever i see lops i always think of either state or city names or flower names....petunia or daisy or iris. something like that. Iris might be a good name for her :)

ETA: how old is she?

I don't have any name suggestions, I am bad with names. But she is sooo cute!!

Adorable! Very sweet face. Hmmm names let's see, Buttons, Yoshi being in Japan, or Suki,

Nice suggestions. I will have to see how her personality is. right now she is kinda shy and aggressive towards my other buns. I think she will live alone here. She is about 4 months old. I was thinking about going back to the store to get her "boyfriend" since they were so happy together but i cannot handle more the 5 right now and thats what ill have to stick with. I have been trying to hold her everyday for a while, she is fine sometimes and others she will "fight" with the towel until i put her back in her cage. I just have to give her time, she seems like she wil be a nice bun to have around since my "3 amigos" ditched me unless there is food in my hand and i know that the other one i just got will loose his interest in being cute when he gets older and goes to live with the big boys.

I love the last photo with her lying down. she must be pretty comfortable with you already! she is very, very cute.

Maybe she could be called honey? or cookie? her colouring does look like caramel ice cream which supports the suggestion above of caramel haha

i dont think we are going to use food as a name, i was thinking smokey or something like that.

Latest posts

Back